Any charting experts?

LLbean

Reaction score
any chart experts in tha house? Ok so here is the deal...did not start using opks till CD9 (yes I totally forgot where I was at since I usually start on CD7...but anyway) but have been temping all along so CD9 is my lowest temp so far, but OPK only showed + on CD 12 then on CD14 & 15 I had EWCM but it was tinged with blood (actually mid morning of CD14 I wiped and it was pinkish, like I had peed pink water...then later EWCM with blood, the next day it was just the EWCM with blood)

According to FF I ovulated on CD 14...and today (5dpo) my temp is low again, right by the cover line... so I am very confused LOL... thoughts? Could I have ovulated earlier?

Hmm, well some people do get the + opk a day or two before they o, could that be it?

Going by your temps I would agree with FF for CD14, you only have one lowish temp (today) which could end up being an outlier, so see what it does over the next few days?

The last 2 months (since I started using EPO) I've had a tiny bit of blood around o time too.

ok...well the EWCM with blood is totally new to me. And I have been kind of tired this past week but I know it would be too early for Fatigue if indeed I ovulated only 5 days ago...maybe I am just wishful thinking too much LOL

OMG you'd better stop symptom spotting or Jax and Mac will be here beating you with sticks....

Just curious have you done any new supplements this month? The little bit of blood in EWCM was totally new to me as well, so I'm thinking the EPO must have been the factor for me.

Really not sure what is going on with your chart sorry :nope:

What does FF say if you remove the CM info?

Wish I could be more help :hugs:

At first glance, I am agreeing with FF....It's too soon to say....but let's see if your temp shoots up tomorrow....then we can hope it's an implantation dip and Phoebe and Winnie are on their way...

Oh Indigo you sure make me smile when you say things like that LOL

Ok so no supplements....a touch of blood in the EWCM is supposedly a highly fertile soon FX for you...

Think I agree with FF on this one!
Sometimes blood tinged CM can be seen with ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->