Any chatty members due around January 25th?

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
I've been on these boards for years now. Currently pregnant and wondering if there's anyone out there that still likes to chat a lot on here that's due near the same time as me?

How are you feeling?

Hiya!! Little ahead of you, around 8 weeks due around the 1st Jan, but I'm feeling rubbish! MS, dizziness, bloated etc, nothing like my pregnancy with my now four year old son. Wbu?

Due Jan 29! I'm only 4 weeks...bloated and queasy! This is my 3rd

Due on the 26th. 😊 I'm cramping lots and got my blood work done. Midwife was worried about miscarriage. Praying this little one is alive and well❤️

Hii im due 19th jan with my 3rd. I have 2 girls already x

Hi I'm due 22nd! Not found too many chatty people here myself so I'm happy to have a natter daily with you!!! It's such a stressful time I'm here if you need a winge, moan or release of excitement! Lol

Due on the 26th. 😊 I'm cramping lots and got my blood work done. Midwife was worried about miscarriage. Praying this little one is alive and well❤️

Keep us updated! I still spotting, but I talked to my doctor today and she isn't concerned unless it's red and fills a pad

Due the 25th , I only get on here once or twice a day but love to chat.

Keep us updated! I still spotting, but I talked to my doctor today and she isn't concerned unless it's red and fills a pad

I just started spotting too. Very light pink when I wipe. 😢

I spotted during my last pregnancy a lot, so I'm only mildly concerned about my spotting. I think it's a good sign you don't have any red yet. Fxed!

Hiya!! Little ahead of you, around 8 weeks due around the 1st Jan, but I'm feeling rubbish! MS, dizziness, bloated etc, nothing like my pregnancy with my now four year old son. Wbu?

Hey! Im still feeling ok. Tired, bloated and super sore boobs, but typically morning sickness hits me around 6weeks!

Due Jan 29! I'm only 4 weeks...bloated and queasy! This is my 3rd

Our dates are close!

Prayers everything is ok!

Hii im due 19th jan with my 3rd. I have 2 girls already x
I have 1DD! She is 2! We're hoping for a boy but will be happy with healthy!

Hi I'm due 22nd! Not found too many chatty people here myself so I'm happy to have a natter daily with you!!! It's such a stressful time I'm here if you need a winge, moan or release of excitement! Lol

Yes! A few years ago these boards were so super chatty! You would have several pages of replies within a few hours. I'm not sure where everyone has gone :/ but yes I'm here to chat away especially this first trimester!!

Due the 25th , I only get on here once or twice a day but love to chat.
Same due date! For now anyways! Once I have an ultrasound they'll give me a better date. I typically measure 3 days behind my ovulation date!

I noticed the same thing! It's so quiet, not many new threads or replies. I was on here when I was pregnant with my son in 2012/2013 and it was constantly chatty. weird.
I'm due 23/12/17 i'm 9w5d :)

I have also had brown spotting since 5 weeks! once a week. I had an ultrasound and everything is fine so hoping it's not coming back this week, its so scary.

I spotted during my last pregnancy a lot, so I'm only mildly concerned about my spotting. I think it's a good sign you don't have any red yet. Fxed!

It's getting a bit heavier and more of it. Still pink but a bit brighter if that makes sense. Kind of like when my period is just starting. I'm so scared and sad😢

I have also had brown spotting since 5 weeks! once a week. I had an ultrasound and everything is fine so hoping it's not coming back this week, its so scary.

They aren't doing an ultrasound for me until week 8.

It's getting a bit heavier and more of it. Still pink but a bit brighter if that makes sense. Kind of like when my period is just starting. I'm so scared and sad😢

I'm so sorry! I know it's hard to stay positive. :hugs:

I'm due on my birthday Jan 26! Total surprise

I'm due on my birthday Jan 26! Total surprise

I'm due on the 20th or so the calculators say, baby was a complete shock.

I'm actually feeling okay, my symptoms seemed to have died down a bit this week which is weird. Waiting to see what week six brings as that's when my MS kicked in with my son and didn't leave me for 10 weeks 🙈

No real symptoms here a bit of queasiness but nothing really, just tiredness

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->