Any chatty members due around January 25th?

Oh man! I can't even imagine being sick that much still! I have 3 1/2 days left before finding out what Baby is and even though I'm so sure it's a boy I had 3 dreams last night that it was a girl! I think if this is a boy we will probably be done. I'm not sure yet. I'm kind of feeling like this will be my last pregnancy without realizing im feeling that way if that makes sense. I guess it's hard to determine right at this moment. I'm sure we'll probably just go with the flow!

Hey everyone! I'm not nearly as sick anymore, but definitely still exhausted. I've gained more than I wanted for the first trimester (8lbs.....). I'm CRAVING cheesy hash brown casserole.

I wish I felt something. I'd be convinced I'm not pregnant if my back didn't hurt and my feet felt like they walked on hot coals lol

I don't really have many cravings and gez I'm sure the weight will even out!

Married that is pretty good! I feel like that some days too but usually something will remind me I'm pregnant!

I haven't gained yet but I know it's coming very very soon! We find out Tuesday the gender!! I know I've said that like 600 times but I'm so excited! When do y'all find out?

We found out on Weds... A little girl for us 💗
I've not put weight on either Infact with eating well and swimming most days of the week I've lost a bit of weight... But I know it's coming!

We are having our second boy. We are thrilled! 💙

We won't be finding out but itll be 5 weeks until the scan when we may accidentally see something lol.

I'm still quite happy about the decision to avoid seeing it at all though! I'm not curious to know, just want to see it kicking alive and well :D it's been so long since we have seen him or her!

Britt let me know what you are having!

Yes looking forward to hearing if it's a boy or girl! 💙💗

No questioning this one!

Tallen Slade :blue:

Attachments

• IMG_8874.jpg
    IMG_8874.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 11
Congrats! A lot of boys showing up this month!

I think most of us moved to the January 2018 group now!

I'm anxious to feel some movement!!! Feels like I'm missing out on a milestone!

Feeling better just tired. I feel baby move a lot now. He's up pretty high

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->