Any chatty members due around January 25th?

Lots more bleeding for me now. I'll let you know what the second batch of hcg says tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'm miscarrying but I guess the blood work will tell for sure. Thanks for all your support thus far!

It sounds like we all feel the same...no strong symptoms and all anxiously waiting for 6 weeks to kick out butt!!! I hope it does for all of us! You can hate me next week for wishing pregnancy misery on us all :haha:

I'm so sorry for the ladies experiencing spotting. Touchwood I count myself so so lucky for not experiencing any kind of bleeding. I know how heartbreaking and confusing it must be, I feel the same with every menstrual cramp I get daily ....its so upsetting to always be expecting the worst!

We will get through it together though :hug:

Lots more bleeding for me now. I'll let you know what the second batch of hcg says tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'm miscarrying but I guess the blood work will tell for sure. Thanks for all your support thus far!

I'm so sorry!! I wish there was comforting words, but I know it can be frustrating to have people tell you to stay positive. You are in my thoughts and I wish you the best! My favorite phrase is, "I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be". One day (maybe even this pregnancy! I'm still hoping the bleeding is a fluke for you!) you'll be saying just that!

It sounds like we all feel the same...no strong symptoms and all anxiously waiting for 6 weeks to kick out butt!!! I hope it does for all of us! You can hate me next week for wishing pregnancy misery on us all :haha:

I'm so sorry for the ladies experiencing spotting. Touchwood I count myself so so lucky for not experiencing any kind of bleeding. I know how heartbreaking and confusing it must be, I feel the same with every menstrual cramp I get daily ....its so upsetting to always be expecting the worst!

We will get through it together though :hug:

I woke up so nauseous today 🤢

Woke up kinda nauseous and my boobs are starting to ache and itch.. you know that feeling? Lol

Can i join? I got my bfp yesterday at 7dpo. Its darker today so im hoping everything is going to work out! Im not due til feb 7th. I would love to chat. It really seems like there isnt that much activity lately here on bnb so hopefully here we can support each other!

I say yes you can join! I'm due Jan 29, but it's my 3rd c-section so I'll have it a week early.

Omg, my boobs are killing me!

I know that's about when I joined I think maybe end of 2011 or 2012. It is very weird!

I'm sorry him! Let's hope it's just implantation. Have you spoke with your doctor? Will they get you in for betas so you know what's going on?

Omg jcliff!! I'm so excited to be pregnant with you again <3
Did y'all want more babies?

Congratulations! 6 weeks is usually my morning sickness marker too! So far it's just the sore boobs and being super tired!

Yay for ladies waking us nauseous!! Lol

And yes I agree I'm so ready to get to 6 weeks and start feeling it! I know ill regret saying that when it comes but I had. Miscarriage in January at 10 weeks so I'm extra nervous this go around!

Yesterday I got my second betas back and it went from 113 at 14dpo to 960 on 19dpo. Doubling time is about 38hours. Seems slower than previous pregnancy but still doubling. My doctor is getting me an early scan next Tuesday to see a sac and maybe a heartbeat but if no heartbeat yet he said he'd let me come back the following week for free!
I love my doctor! He's been there for me since I was 18! Doing everything he can when I was lttc my DD and for my miscarriage. So he's basically letting me run the show this time lol!

Omg jcliff!! I'm so excited to be pregnant with you again <3
Did y'all want more babies?

Hi! We did but not yet lol we have a big family Disney vacation planned in October so we wanted to wait until after that. But I guess that's not happening this time

aww! we just got back from Disney! and we are planning to try to go again in October!

I went to dr today they took my blood. My pee test was positive so I guess we'll see lol

eekkk! I had two betas done and they were doubling every 38 hours so he scheduled me for an early ultrasound on Tuesday! I will be 5w5d so probably wont see a heartbeat, but if not he said I can come back a week after that at 6w5d and should def. see the heartbeat by then!

Took a digi. Pregnant right away. I'm still not sure how far along I am. Anywhere from 4-5 weeks I'm guessing

ahh! is it sinking in yet? are you getting excited?

Anyone thought of names yet? Or have names already picked?

I got my blood work back and my HCG is 286 and prog 11.5 so I'm starting my prog supplements again. She was happy with the numbers considering how early I am! :) back Tuesday for more

woohoo! my first beta at 14dpo was 113! I was already taking progesterone before that blood draw!

Do you have an idea of when you ovulated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->