Any chatty members due around January 25th?

woohoo! my first beta at 14dpo was 113! I was already taking progesterone before that blood draw!

Do you have an idea of when you ovulated?

I have no idea!! I could be 4 weeks today or 4w4days I have no clue. My ticker is based on my LMP but that's always off. My cycle can be 28-35 days!

I would guess 4w2d lol.. just because! I can't remember.. you go for more tomorrow right?

I real nausea for me yet, just loss of appetite

Today hasn't been bad nausea but waves of it. Super hungry though!

Due january 29th.... i promise i am chatty! I just found out yesterday, so due date is up in air... will find out soon

Due january 29th.... i promise i am chatty! I just found out yesterday, so due date is up in air... will find out soon

Congrats!!! We are all here if you need anything

No real "I feel pregnant" stuff yet haha. Two short waves of nausea but nothing lasting!

Im still unsure of my due date, I was going by my LMP on my ticker, but the more I think about it I think I'm more like 4w3D ..my cycles are always off. I got a BRIGHT red BFP on Wednesday, and yesterday I got my blood work done and my beta was 286. Today my boobs ache on and off but they really hurt. Last night I slept from 9pm-8am (THIS NEVER HAPPENS), so yeah something is brewing. I dont get my second Beta until Tuesday due to the holiday, but im thinking positive.

Oh yeah jcliff it along sounds good! My boobs are sore too.

I've been pretty good today not too much going on.

Marriedlaydee I just realized your ticker says y'all were waiting on Ivf and got a natural NFL? That's awesome! Have to had bloods done?

Marriedlaydee I just realized your ticker says y'all were waiting on Ivf and got a natural NFL? That's awesome! Have to had bloods done?

Yes we went on the IVF list last year but I gained some weight so was in the process of losing it again...i kept putting it off because I deep down felt as though this would happen on it's own...

Never bloody expected it too though! :haha:

No bloods no....they don't seem to really care about taking blood to confirm or check numbers! I'm ok with that though...sometimes I wonder if I'm still pregnant but no bleeding or bad cramps so I'm assuming I am! I forget sometimes lol.

I did have blood drawn Monday to check my kidneys are ok because I've been on metformin for 4 years and they always check yearly. Turns out my platelets are elevated so I'm having a retest in 3 weeks. Not worried about it too much I hear it can do that sometimes.

We only DTD twice this cycle! Once on the day of positive test and then the day after! Amazing....

How is everyone feeling today? I took my kiddos swimming last night and my bathing suit (tankini) was tight on my bloat. It kept rolling up. I'm naturally on the slender side, so this bloat is obvious and makes me look chubby! Going to look at minivans today.

I have been having really bad bowel cramps (probably the spicy chipotle burrito bowl last night oops) that seem to be making my uterus cramp a little, so I'm paranoid at the moment! It's calmed down though and otherwise just feel anxious and that's it. lol. I have MS off and on though.

I have been having really bad bowel cramps (probably the spicy chipotle burrito bowl last night oops) that seem to be making my uterus cramp a little, so I'm paranoid at the moment! It's calmed down though and otherwise just feel anxious and that's it. lol. I have MS off and on though.

Yum!!

Wow! That's awesome you got a natural bfp!

We looked around at some larger cars today but I hate car salesmen so much! Thankfully we only spent a few hours and then called it a day! Got lunch and now I'm about to take a nap! I'm exhausted!

That's really my only symptom.. kinda worries me a bit! My Bbs are a little sore but not like they were.. only a few more days before my scan! I know we'll most likely only see the sac but man I would love to see a heartbeat!

We looked around at some larger cars today but I hate car salesmen so much! Thankfully we only spent a few hours and then called it a day! Got lunch and now I'm about to take a nap! I'm exhausted!

That's really my only symptom.. kinda worries me a bit! My Bbs are a little sore but not like they were.. only a few more days before my scan! I know we'll most likely only see the sac but man I would love to see a heartbeat!

I also hate car shopping! What kind of cars are you looking at? Lucky you get a scan already! Mine isn't until 8wks.

Brit was dosage progesterone are you on?

I'm a little miffed at my lack of symptoms too. Apart from yawning and slowing down quite often....i don't feel out of sorts at all in any other way like sickness or anything....

I'll be 5+6 tomorrow....i really hope we both start to feel pregnant soon!

I also hate car shopping! What kind of cars are you looking at? Lucky you get a scan already! Mine isn't until 8wks.

Not sure really.. smaller SUV. Something with a 3rd row. Highlander, Acadia, explorer something along those lines.

Brit was dosage progesterone are you on?
Yeah

i thINk 200mg of prometrium

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"