Any chatty members due around January 25th?

Almost 13w and still sick. Lost a total of 10lbs. 😩

Sorry you're still sick! I still have bad days! Definitely hanging around longer than it did with DD!

My ultrasound is tomorrow morning!! Yay! It seems like it's been forever since my last one!

Good luck with the scan Brittany!!
Post a pic of the baby, can't wait to see it!

Found heartbeat this morning really easily so I will be going into this appointment NOT nervous for the first time this pregnancy! I'm super excited to see Baby and hope I'll sneak a peek between the legs! This is the appointment I was totally convinced DD was a girl! And I'm still on the boy train with this one so we'll see!

Healthy, stubborn Baby!
Heartbeat 153bpm
NT measurement .95mm
Tech said she thinks we might have a little BOY!!
Super long legs!

Attachments

• IMG_8678.jpg
    IMG_8678.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 6
I'll post some close ups

Attachments

• IMG_8674.jpg
    IMG_8674.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 4
So pleased for you Brittany! So jealous you got so many photos you only allowed one over here! However I'm so looking forward to buying loads when we have our private scan later in the year!

Congrats and celebrate!!!

We found out today we are having a healthy baby boy! 💙

How's everyone doing transitioning into second trimester?

We're doing well over here for the most part. We have just a few days left before we find out what we're having for sure. Definitely been feeling movement. I was laying in bed last night flat on my neck with both hands on my belly and I felt tons of movement. Not from the outside of course but I felt like having my hands there made it more definite!

I'm still sick. Not as bad. Just barf once a day instead of all day lol. Not sure if I'm feeling baby move or just gas lol def have a bump. Everyone can tell I'm pregnant. Next apt Aug 10th 💪🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->