Any coffee drinkers out there?

i'm afraid im a full bean hardcore coffee drinker here, and I had two espressos in a morning with my first (these were doubles too), topped up with hot water and milk, and we have now changed machines and I have one full bean mug instead.

My son was 9lb born, the midwife today said this one will be around 8lb 8 (although I realise that its not an exact science).

I'm drinking around 4/5 cups per day depending if I have one or two in the morning - I am trying to add more decaf though.
My coffees are always instant and quite weak.

I'm not addicted but I do enjoy one coffee a day when I can get it .. When ttc I switched to decaf .. It was really hard at first and I had some withdrawal effects - very tired and sleepy - but after a little while I got over the withdrawal and now really enjoy my decaf which actually tastes even better than caffeinated coffee.

So - if you do try and wean yourself off - the withdrawal won't last forever :)

I tend to have one instant and one machine coffee a day (I get them free at work) I drank more with my first as I didn't realise it was bad. I miss my pre workout drinks the most! They really gave me the kick up the butt I needed every day. I havent been to the gym since I found out as I have zero energy or motivation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->