Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Hey im due dec 14th by my dates with my 4th excited!!! xx

We had our 4th last year (our FIRST girl!!). My DH wants another daughter but I have this little feeling #5 will be his 4th SON, but only time will tell :flower:

CONGRATS!!!!! Christmas is going to extra special this year isn't it?!

We had our 4th last year (our FIRST girl!!). My DH wants another daughter but I have this little feeling #5 will be his 4th SON, but only time will tell :flower:

CONGRATS!!!!! Christmas is going to extra special this year isn't it?!

Iv got 2 girls and a boy so ideally another boy would be perfect but also have a feeling this 1 will be a pink 1 xx

extra special christmas with our squishy newborns :) xxx

Congrats 2 u too xxxxxxx

Well my milk production picked up again, but that is because I just stopped nursing 3 weeks ago (we nursed for 13 months this last round). Other than that nothing much other than a little loss of energy, but that could also be because I have 4 other children ages 5 and under running around!

It's funny how welcoming those first symptoms are!!!

Hi ladies :)

First of all congrats on your BFPs :flower:

I'm a bit of an intruder here as my baby is due in November :blush: but I looooooove this song and HAD to post it here for your girls :happydance:

Hope you all have healthy and beautiful christmas babies :hugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY&ob=av3e

I really hope LO comes on time. I think the closer to xmas people start thinking they can buy joint presents for them lol.

But not too early as my bday is in Nov lol.

I have almost no symptoms now. Been off my food for one day and now im starving most mornings when i wake up. Boobs dont hurt too much anymore but my god they have grown about 2 cup sizes!

I'm near Austin!! Both Dh and I were born here and thought about moving away, but in the end Texas always wins! What area are you moving too?!

And CONGRATS! Looks like the Christmas holidays are going to be extra special for all of us this year!

We are from the Amarillo area and have lived in Tulsa, Ok for two years, but it is not a good city to raise kids here. The education system here is horrible. We will be moving to San Antonio. We really miss Texas! It is not the same we are very home sick :)

It seems that anyone who leaves eventually comes back! San Antonio is wonderful, we have TONS of relatives that live in the area and their school systems are top notch! :flower:

I looked into there school districts. I am actually a dual language teacher and am looking for a job over there. I hope I can get one soon, it would be one less stress to worry about.

I'm near Austin!! Both Dh and I were born here and thought about moving away, but in the end Texas always wins! What area are you moving too?!

And CONGRATS! Looks like the Christmas holidays are going to be extra special for all of us this year!

We are from the Amarillo area and have lived in Tulsa, Ok for two years, but it is not a good city to raise kids here. The education system here is horrible. We will be moving to San Antonio. We really miss Texas! It is not the same we are very home sick :)

It seems that anyone who leaves eventually comes back! San Antonio is wonderful, we have TONS of relatives that live in the area and their school systems are top notch! :flower:

Hi ladies :)

First of all congrats on your BFPs :flower:

I'm a bit of an intruder here as my baby is due in November :blush: but I looooooove this song and HAD to post it here for your girls :happydance:

Hope you all have healthy and beautiful christmas babies :hugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY&ob=av3e

Thank you for sharing!

due December 7th. LMP March 7th. 5 weeks today? Does that sound right????

Good luck to you all I have four boys and one girl and we are hoping for another girl we are due in November! :)

MEEE im a December baby. :)
would love to see how many babies are born on my birthday, 10th Dec. :)

How many babies would love to arrive on my 18th Birthday ? : D

Going from my LMP (which was MC but HCG was 2) i am due Dec 4th. But waiting for dating scan to confirm :) Yey!!! Christmas babies!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->