Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Got scan date today hoorayy!! monday 11th june, thankfully it doesnt clash with being away for work. ill be 12+1 I think :)

have had to buy maternity dresses for work, this heat is killing me (and im a sun worshipper!) none of my bottoms are fitting me properly which is crazy as im eating the smallest of meals , i get full up so quickly. think its water retention as im drinking gallons of the stuff! anyone else?

How exciting!! Yes, and me too, I am bloating and starting to show much more with this one than my other 4! But, I take that as a good thing; nice healthy baby :happydance:

Ohmigoodness clara, I can't even imgaine how stressful that was for you. I'm so glad everything turned out ok, so far at least :flower:

I can't stay away! Habit! lol... Clara I just wanted to say best of luck with all that is happening with you :hugs: and I am so happy for you all hearing your little heartbeats! xxx Keep beating little ones!

Happy I am so sorry I was not on here at the time for you!! I will miss you dearly! I was facing a potential miscarriage with a scary decision on whether or not to go through with a transplant for my dad. Turns out he won't be needing it immediately. It was hard to come on here and see everyones happy news when I was potentially signing my babies death certificate to help save my dad.

I hope you see this message to you!! Maybe the time will come in the future when you will want to give it another go...you never know!!:hugs:

So 13 weeks on sunday and scan on monday. getting exciting now, although I had a friend who was 4 days in front of me and she has sadly lost her little baby on monday. Devastated for her and makes me worry. monday cant come soon enough!

New symptoms for me - twinges/cramps quite central like mild period pains and I had awful round ligament pains at the weekend after a short walk. All centered on my lower back, left hip and top of my left thigh. Seemed to ease off after a bit of rest! Today im suffering with a bit of acid reflux and the 'yucky' feeling has come back after a week or twos break (perhaps just the acid reflux!)

Anyone showing yet? I bet you ladies on your 2/3/4 etc are showing. I had a bit of a belly before, but I can definitely see my shape changing; I can no longer suck my tummy in when I need to and Im getting the odd comment or look from people who dont know. My clothes are getting tighter and tigher! x

So 13 weeks on sunday and scan on monday. getting exciting now, although I had a friend who was 4 days in front of me and she has sadly lost her little baby on monday. Devastated for her and makes me worry. monday cant come soon enough!

New symptoms for me - twinges/cramps quite central like mild period pains and I had awful round ligament pains at the weekend after a short walk. All centered on my lower back, left hip and top of my left thigh. Seemed to ease off after a bit of rest! Today im suffering with a bit of acid reflux and the 'yucky' feeling has come back after a week or twos break (perhaps just the acid reflux!)

Anyone showing yet? I bet you ladies on your 2/3/4 etc are showing. I had a bit of a belly before, but I can definitely see my shape changing; I can no longer suck my tummy in when I need to and Im getting the odd comment or look from people who dont know. My clothes are getting tighter and tigher! x

I'm definitely starting to round out!! My midwife and I both felt the baby kick on Tuesday while we were listening to his/her heartbeat with the doppler. Sooo exciting!! I have NEVER felt my babies move this early...typically its around 16 weeks. But, now I am feeling more and more, even my husband got to feel the little one move by pressing in towards the top of my uterus! My midwife told me its really common to feel the baby this early with so many pregnancies because my uterus is higher and apparently the baby implanted right at the top of my uterus! Weird how every pregnancy is soo different.

Kelly, try not to worry. I am so sorry for your friends loss, but remember this after 12 weeks your risk of miscarriage is drastically reduced to <5%

:hugs::hugs:

Aww Clara I'm so sorry you had to go through that! Glad you're ok though... I was wondering where you were :)

I had a standard every 4 week OB appt today and they surprised my by doing another ultrasound! We saw a very active dancing baby... he/she did the robot dance lol.

The weird thing is i'm showing less in the morning than I did a few weeks ago. I get bloated as the day goes on and by nighttime, I'm so bloated that I want to cry (and sometimes I do). I just want my uterus to pop already so my insides don't feel as smooshed! Anyone else ridiculously uncomfortable?

Hang in there! We actually are now waiting until this weekend to announce the pregnancy because I have a friend who lost hers at 14 weeks a few weeks ago and It's made me afraid too, even though I've had my NT scan already. I don't know the whole situation though so there could've been signs of trouble before...

One regret about the NT scan - not videotaping it! You'll see some awesome things so tape it if you can!

Ok, so I'm probably crazy for posting this since I don't have a "model belly" but here is my almost 14 weeks baby belly!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Belly.jpg
    Belly.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
Awww Clara...sooo cute!

Anyone have any big plans for the weekend?

Here is my bump pic from yesterday! I feel huge! :) This was even in the morning!

Attachments

• 12.6 weeks 2.jpg
    12.6 weeks 2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 12.6 weeks.jpg
    12.6 weeks.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
Ultrasound tomorrow, excited and worried. Wish I could just sit back and really enjoy this pregnancy but I find myself worrying alot. I was really excited about the ultrasound but now that I am so close I just keep praying to see a bouncing baby on the screen. Isn't is something how paranoid you can be after a loss?

Ultrasound tomorrow, excited and worried. Wish I could just sit back and really enjoy this pregnancy but I find myself worrying alot. I was really excited about the ultrasound but now that I am so close I just keep praying to see a bouncing baby on the screen. Isn't is something how paranoid you can be after a loss?

I can only imagine how anxious you must feel, but try to stay calm and relaxed for that LO :hugs:

Let us know how it goes!!!

Scan today, all good and I'm actually 14 weeks not 13 :) baby is pretty chilled, was in an awkward position and couldn't measure at first. Really wouldn't move either haha! So happy good luck to those having scans this week. Xx

Hi Ladies how was your week?!?
Hopefully all of you are doing well!! Tomorrow is Father's Day, here in the US, so the kids and I have been running around all day working on our "crafty" suprises! Though, while we were out I found an amazing deal on a medela pump in style backpack pump!! This will be great for my last semester at University!!
:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• medela.jpg
    medela.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 1
Well, I have been feeling more and more flutters from this little guy or girl!! And our little bean picked an AMAZING day, here in america, to let daddy feel him or her kick for the first time- it's FATHER's DAY!! :happydance::happydance:

Anyone starting to feel those beloved kicks??

Clara, it's amazing that you can feel the kicks so early! Is that something that happened with your other children?

Anyone starting to feel those beloved kicks??

Oh yeah. This is my second viable pregnancy (gave birth to a wonderful lil girl exactly 14 months ago), and I definitely felt a very gentle kick at 9 w+. It was far too below to be the intestines and it felt nothing like stomach discomfort, so I'm guessing it was the baby. Especially that s/he is measuring a few days older.
A week later or so I did feel them again, and the day when I clearly felt the lil bean kick was at 13w0d :)

I too wonder if it's really possible to feel them this early.

@Jcorinne:
I know how you feel, one does get paranoid after a loss. I was more or less worried almost every single day of my previous pregnancy, although I never had any problems with it other than a miscarriage before it. It's very hard to forget a loss, I think we never actually forget them, we just learn to live with them. Relax, statistically speaking most pregnancies just go fine :)

Actually I typically start feeling kicks around 15+ weeks. But my midwife had the baby kicking at an appointment at 13 weeks and said the baby implanted at the very top of my uterus, so I will most likely feel them much earlier than before!!! Yay!!
I was also pregnant with twins this time around and it took my body a long time to figure out baby B didnt make it, so my uterus grew and grew and grew! But now its leveling off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->