Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Ladies, feel free to post your scan pictures to the thread!

I will post mine next week :happydance:

I can't believe how early I found out, I'm not even 4 weeks yet, this is going to be a looooooooong pregnancy :haha:

got a few positive cheapie tests yesterday, 3 positive cheapies today and a positive digi :D

Hahaha I know what you mean! I found out at 3 weeks and 5 days or something and now 4 weeks and 5 days. It feels like I've been pregnant for 6 weeks LOL!

Hi there, Can I join in :winkwink: I am due Dec 17th or 19th. Because my cycle vaies it's hard to know. I have posted another thread in here... but at 4 weeks pregnant is anyone else experiencing mild twinges in your groin area and a feeling of fullness in your abdomen? I also have EWCM (almost like ovulation) HCG level was 26 at 13DPO and 57 at 15DPO. Was due for AF yesterday. I have had two kiddies already but can't remember this symptom.

My midwife does a 6 week scan for due date confirmation. The earlier you are the more accurate the measurements are regarding EDD :)

CONGRATS on the pregnancy!!! I have EWCM as well! I don't have twinges, but I have seen many ladies mentioning that as a symptom of theirs :flower:
(oh and I added your name to our growing list!)

That's a relief thanks for that :) turned kinda green now (TMI) lol... wow I should see if my doctor will do an early scan - the thing that puts me off the most is the amount of water you have to drink and hold onto for what is only minutes but feels like hours LOL! It takes over your life for that split second. Throughout the scan all I think is I wanna pee instead of enjoying the baby on the screen :wacko:

Can I join?! I'm due December 4th with my 3rd baby! Thanks for starting this thread!

Can I join?! I'm due December 4th with my 3rd baby! Thanks for starting this thread!

Of course!!! Welcome to the thread!!!

Congratulations on your 3rd baby, how exciting!!!
I will add you to the front page :flower:

Wow! Today has been the first day I have actually felt tired - even had a nana nap. Still a few twinges but not too bad today and feeling a little queesy. Today by last few tests my hormones should of doubled maybe that's why I feel a bit icky. :shrug:

New to this thread...just got my BFP today!! My due date is Christmas day, soooo excited! I really hope this is a sticky bean!!

Hi Scooby!!!! I'm a Xmas Day due date too! So exciting! Sending lots of sticky dust your way! :dust:

I'm not feeling too bad today, very tired, and my boobs feel weird, they don't hurt to touch, but they feel weird and a bit achey in general, which is AMAZING!!! I didn't get this with my last pregnancy :happydance:

Ugh today I seem to have lost the cramps but I feel bloated, have peed 3 times in the last hour (haven't had a drink yet!) and my boobs are SO sore... Not sure I'll even be able to wear a bra today but I guess it would stop the movement. Who am I kidding... I love it!!! X

Hi all I'm also pregnant with number 5 lol and I'm due on the 13th december xx

Hi all I'm also pregnant with number 5 lol and I'm due on the 13th december xx

HI! Welcome to the thread, I'm pregnant with #5 too!! Congratulations I will add you to the first page!

Hi Ladies, looks like i'll be joining this thread, just got my weak but :bfp:
so will do another test in the morning hopefully a stronger line appears!! I will be due around dec 22nd. xxx:happydance:

Hi! May I join as well? Got BFP dpo 11 & beta at dpo 13 (yesterday) was 65. I have pcos & have been trying for #2 for 8 months. This was my 3rd cycle of femara. Due date by lmp is 12/22. Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!

Hi Ladies, looks like i'll be joining this thread, just got my weak but :bfp:
so will do another test in the morning hopefully a stronger line appears!! I will be due around dec 22nd. xxx:happydance:

A weak :bfp: is still a :bfp:!!!! WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Tell us when you start experiencing all the crazy symptoms :flower:

Hi! May I join as well? Got BFP dpo 11 & beta at dpo 13 (yesterday) was 65. I have pcos & have been trying for #2 for 8 months. This was my 3rd cycle of femara. Due date by lmp is 12/22. Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!

Of course you can join!! I am sooo excited for you, looks like your prayers were answered in a wonderful way!!! This will be one very exciting Christmas for you and your OH :happydance: :happydance:

I will add your name to the front page - congratulations!!

New to this thread...just got my BFP today!! My due date is Christmas day, soooo excited! I really hope this is a sticky bean!!

Welcome to the thread and congratulations on your :bfp:!!!
What an exciting EDD to have - CHRISTMAS DAY!

Any symptoms so far?? (updating the front page!!)

Thanks Clara! I've been having some pulling cramps on the left side, and occ nausea, but no crazy symptoms yet.

Good morning ladies (well morning in NZ) lol. Does anyone else find that every waking moment they spend obsessing over being pregnant - it makes for VERY long days, might take up walking I think :coffee: or just stick to my powerade LOL!
I have had sooooooo much CM I have had to resort to wearing a panty liner day and night! Queesy upon waking and going to bed. Still the pulling feeling in my groin and all around there really my buttocks and pelvic bone feels bruised hahaha. Can't wait to hear the rest of your symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->