Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

I've been recommended this one by a friend of a friend who heard baby heart beat at 9 weeks:

https://www.anawiz.com/acatalog/Foetal_Monitor___Doppler_Rental.html

Think im going to rent one soon to try it out!

I have my first midwife appt tomorrow morning, bloods etc...

Also is anyone experiencing heavy belly/utarus esp after eating? Last night I ate late due to my job but when I went to bed an hr later I had really bad stomach ache for nearly an hour made me feel quite ill, do you think it is all to do with the body changing inside. I just feel bloated and stretching feeling down there all the time...all good signs I hope x

what dopler have people got and what would you recomend xxx

I have the Sonoline B, I bought it on ebay for $57. I've heard good things about the one kelly shared a link to too!

I REALLY heard the heartbeat last night. :cloud9: Man, it's so freaking crazy to think there's a little heart just beating away in there! OH heard it too and was like, your only 8 weeks how does it have a heartbeat already? :rofl: Men.

I can't stay away! Habit! lol... Clara I just wanted to say best of luck with all that is happening with you :hugs: and I am so happy for you all hearing your little heartbeats! xxx Keep beating little ones!

samj - so excited for you hearing the heartbreat!!! My friend got the one I shared a link to yesterday and sent me a few sounds through by text, its all so exciting! I should get mine today, fingers crossed I hear something!

I finally got my midwife appointment!!! next tuesday, so hopefully the scan will be booked/sent off for a couple of weeks time. ill be 10 weeks sunday this bit is SOOOO long!

samj-cant wait to hear heartbeat!!

Saw M/W today she has put me at 25th dec but she said scan will be the official due date they record so should get appt thru in a couple of weeks :) x

My nausea is getting out of control, it's starting to affect my diet. I get so excited when I read about hearing the little heartbeats! Very happy for you girls! I have an appt in 2 days, I hope I get to hear it too :D Can't wait!

Rooster, my nausea affects every meal I eat, or snack. I haven't thrown up yet, but just a few bites of everything makes me queasy....it's taking me forever to even finish a bowl of yoghurt or a glass of water!

Hiya ladies well had a bit of a bad day yesterday so stayed away from the laptop, i woke up in the mornin to brownish blood so i panicked rang the doc and got seen straight away she said tht a scan could take a week so phoned my midwife and she got me one for this mornin, so ive been had it done and eveything id fine ive jus got a small bit of fluid which is the blood which can be caused by bruising she said and ive got my scan pic jus need to figure out now how am gunna get it on here xxxx

Rooster, my nausea affects every meal I eat, or snack. I haven't thrown up yet, but just a few bites of everything makes me queasy....it's taking me forever to even finish a bowl of yoghurt or a glass of water!

Oh, I completely understand how you feel! It takes me forever to drink and eat anything too. Sometimes I take a bite and while I'm chewing I don't know which way it's going to go :haha:

Hiya ladies well had a bit of a bad day yesterday so stayed away from the laptop, i woke up in the mornin to brownish blood so i panicked rang the doc and got seen straight away she said tht a scan could take a week so phoned my midwife and she got me one for this mornin, so ive been had it done and eveything id fine ive jus got a small bit of fluid which is the blood which can be caused by bruising she said and ive got my scan pic jus need to figure out now how am gunna get it on here xxxx

That is terrible Sara, glad everything is okay.. I couldnt help but look at your picture :) That is what my little bean would of looked like if it stuck. Kind of sad but happy momment all at once. I am so happy for you :happydance:

AFM: I finally got my D&C today after a terrible week with the health system. The radiographer wrote on my reports the pregnancy was pretty much still viable - so had to go and have ANOTHER scan to see that nothing had progressed again - that was hard. I feel quite good though, I have some closure. I just wanted to let you all know things are okay from here. Good Luck! xxxxxxxxxx

Happy thats terrible you had to go through that again. Are you going to try again?
Sara - lovely picture!! cannot wait to see mine! Im glad it worked out ok for you in the end :)

I got my doppler and we tried a couple of times but could only here the wow-wow sound (the placenta right?) then thismorning I did it as soon as I woke up and for about 2 seconds I heard a train like sound - that must be my little bubba!! I recorded it and sent it to my very pessimistic husband at work who thought it was amazing and my mum listened and reckoned it sounded about right. Wish I could upload it on here so you ladies could tell me what you thought.
Its probably the most optimistic ive felt since the week I found out I was pregnant...Im a natural born worrier and I know everyone always worries about what will happen, I do it 10x over! I have a smile on my face today, hoping for stronger/longer next week when Im 10 weeks!

Yay kelly! That certainly sounds right. I can find my bubs pretty quick now but he's a bugger and lets me listen for a few seconds then runs away :)

thanks ladies, i just did it again and heard it for longer and much clearer, im in no doubt now and its SO exciting! its put me in a great mood for the weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->