....any developments yet?

tink23

Proud Single Mum to Eli
Reaction score
BELIEVE ME, WHEN THERE ARE, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT IT...
SO STOP F**KING ASKING NOWWWWW!! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

ARGHHHHH

Anyone else getting the infamous update texts/phonecalls..? :growlmad::growlmad:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Knobheads :dohh:

Change your answer phone to 'nope not yet'
New facebook profile each day to 'nope not yet'

And hide xx

Ohhh still gettin those eh?! lol thankfully everyones backed off from me, but then I haven't quite hit my due date yet so i'm giving it time... my MIL's winding me up, being edgy already, if my DH calls her up and she gets a missed call she immediately thinks i'm going into labour... I really don't want her to know when I go into labour but my OH says that he's going to tell her :( (she works at the hospital and will find time out of visiting hours to come and annoy us)

Yep! I'm ignoring all texts that ask that question...or anything like it...and on facebook I keep posting random status updates that have nothing to do with babies!

My uncle rang me at the weekend and was like 'is she not here yet'...I answered...' yes actually, she came last week...we just didn't want you to visit'.... that shut him up for a bit.

It actually makes me want to punch people in the face. When I proper go into labour OH and I aren't telling anyone (except my mum who is other Birth partner) ...even his family (especially MIL) would be harrassing us non stop for news via text otherwise and I don't need that kind of pressure!

If I fully go into labour it is my intention to post a fb status...something like ...Crisps and popcorn ready ..bring on 'Lord of the Rings/ Back to the Future/ Harry Potter' marathon...that will take care of people who are looking for my status updates everyday ;) lol
xxxxx

My uncle rang me at the weekend and was like 'is she not here yet'...I answered...' yes actually, she came last week...we just didn't want you to visit'.... that shut him up for a bit.

If I fully go into labour it is my intention to post a fb status...something like ...Crisps and popcorn ready ..bring on 'Lord of the Rings/ Back to the Future/ Harry Potter' marathon...that will take care of people who are looking for my status updates everyday ;) lol
xxxxx

LOL 2 V.good ideas :haha:

:thumbup: Sounds like we have the same taste in films too :thumbup:

Oh I am so glad I'm not the only one getting annoyed.
I know everyone is only asking because they are so excited for us. But everytime I have to say "nope, still pregnant" it is just a depressing reminder!!!

I actually made it a point today to make my facebook status NOTHING about baby or pregnancy. It was probably the first time in months that I didn't talk about it lol.

I just was about to sign off facebook when I got a chat IM from my aunt asking if I have had him yet........ Nope I still have a ways to go too..

I have been getting this every time i waddle over to the corner shop whic h is bad enough...but i do remember when i went 2 weeks overdue with my last two, i just got fed up of leaving the house , obv if i have given birth i would let everyone know wouldnt i :dohh:

I realy hope i dont go overdue this time..:kiss:

Just overshare in response... 'Oh yes, I've been having increased vaginal discharge, I'm losing my mucus plug, my bowels were a bit looser earlier today and my nipples are leaking...'

:winkwink:

Just overshare in response... 'Oh yes, I've been having increased vaginal discharge, I'm losing my mucus plug, my bowels were a bit looser earlier today and my nipples are leaking...'

:winkwink:

hahahaha I love it!!!

I went to the grocery store yesterday and it was like every aisle I turned into I heard "You're still pregnant?!"
And I'm not even to my due date yet either.

hahahaha I love it!!!

I went to the grocery store yesterday and it was like every aisle I turned into I heard "You're still pregnant?!"
And I'm not even to my due date yet either.

Just say you're not pregnant... you overdosed on iron and haven't had a shit in days! lol

AW I know it gets annoying but I am the same with my SIL and My Big Sis cos they are or were both overdue (sis went in this morn) so I am just as bad- yes its annoying and reminds u of how long u got left but the attention is kind of nice really!!

My friend is taking a towel to lunch with us on friday incase my waters break LMAO

I will still have 9 days till EDD!!

How funny would it be to say "What do you mean I'm still pregnant? I had the baby, you think I still look pregnant?!?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->