any earth mothers out there?

I dont own a skirt of any description. I fail at being an earth mother :(

i have many flowing skirts and dresses ...and some have little mirrors in them! ahaha they are comfy! i wear other things too though. however, earth worms make me uneasy!

I have long skirts - no little mirrors though! You don't really see them in the UK these days although they were really popular a while ago.

I don't have a problem with earth worms however - slugs, I am not keen on, but earthworms I can live with!

Im still laughing too hard at "earth mothers" and having visions of me dancing round with daisy chains on my head in a wood with fairies fluttering about to actually answer seriously

Hehe when I think of 'earth mothers' I think more of wearing rough old clothes, wooden shacks for houses and, for some reason, earth worms!

That's kind of what I see - but my earth mothers are wearing flowing skirts with little mirrors in them and big wooden clogs....

hahahaha so pretty much gippos then?

x

:rofl: shhh... gypsies are scary, they might hear you!!!

I have lots of long floaty skirts but I don't like worms!

.....my whole family on my mum's side are gypsy travellers.

(not to start an argument, but I did take offence at the comments)

Hii, I babywear (not all the time, but I do when I can!) BF, Co-Sleep for the mornings and sometimes in the night, especially now Ollie is teething, I am switching to cloth nappies soon, we are currently sorting out a veg plot in our garden to grow our own produce! So...do I qualify?

.....my whole family on my mum's side are gypsy travellers.

(not to start an argument, but I did take offence at the comments)

Sorry, I just have seen too many of the naughty kind I think. Didn't think there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->