Any EX-LTTC'ers WTT?

Hi ladies,

Love cakes - hope you managed to get this cycle covered! Will be keeping my fingers crossed! :luck:

Krissie - I also didn't OV until really late with Pheebs, it was straight after a MC and IVF though so obviously circumstances were different but I doubt it will harm your chances at all.

I'm still putting things off until the new year, still being a scardey cat about it all. But certainly want to TTC again..... will definitely be avoiding mar/apr TTC as I don't fancy another xmas baby again.

Big love to you all xxx

How is everyone doing? Things are going slow here. I am on CD 10 so just the wait to see if I ovulate.

Can I join?? We TTC for 6.5 years before we did a round of IVF which was successful and our little boy was born sleeping 1st feb 2014. I was pregnant again (naturally) beginning of May and miscarried June, I was pregnant again naturally In September with my beautiful rainbow baby boy who was born at 31 weeks by emergency csection.

I'm waiting to try now but I'm sooooo desperate for another baby!!. I was advised to wait a year post section for a VBAC, I had a horrible csection recovery!. We were going to start TTC right at DSs first birthday but we've booked a holiday for 2 months after that so we will start trying whilst away :)

Zoie- Welcome! I remember when you had Leo. I am so sorry for your losses. But so happy for your rainbow.

Hi Zoie - Welcome! Congrats on your rainbow, he's gorgeous! I'm so sorry for your losses, big floaty kisses to them both :hugs: Hoping that the time flies by quick, but not so quick DS grows up too quick!

How is everyone else? Sorry I have been a bit rubbish popping by, life seems to keep getting in the way! Things with me are 'OK', DH and I are in a bit of a 'rut' and tbh I'm not entirely happy. I'm hoping its just a blip and we'll get over it, but TTC is certainly not going to happen this side of Christmas. Work is also pretty rubbish, lots of changes effecting my role and they're not particularly for the best. I'm currently doing some bits at home for someone and fingers crossed it will turn into something more and I can leave. But hey-ho onwards and upwards!

Are you all excited for Xmas? I am desperately so! CAN NOT WAIT! What are you going to be getting your LO's?

Love and hugs ladies and hope to see you all soon xx

Samba- sorry you are in a rut with DH. My husband and I went through 12 weeks of marriage counseling this last spring/summer to deal with some issues. While things aren't back to where they were I am feeling better. I have told him I am not happy with his work schedule and this week he finally asked to be transferred back to days. Currently I work 8-4 and he works 4-2:30 so during the week we don't see each other and I am the only caregiver of DS at home. Which was really rough for awhile. I have finally got into a routine but I still struggle with feeling like I am not doing enough with DS.

I am excited for Christmas. I got DS some little people dinosaurs. I want to get him something else fun but haven't found anything yet. Where he is only going to be 17 months I am not going to over the top.

Thanks girls, I want time to hurry up but I don't want Wyatt to grow up fast!. Really what I want is to be pregnant right now :haha:

At least we have Christmas coming up to take our minds off it a bit!.

I hear you there!! I cannot believe my DS is almost 16 months old!! Seriously where did the time go?!?!

I am excited for the Holidays. DS will be able to enjoy them more this year and I look forward to the experience. We have a really nice light display near us that I plan to go to this year. We went last year but DS was wrapped in a blanket in his stroller so did not get to enjoy them much.

Hopefully we will get to do all those types of things next Christmas, we have a very strict 7pm bed time, if he's not in bed by then he's totally unbearable LOL. Next year I might be able to covince him to stay awake a little :haha:

Yea, Christian is usually in bed by 7:30. But even when he stays up he's generally pretty good. And not to mention it's full on dark here by 5. :(

LoveCakes- Any update from you?

My update: I am currently on three months of birth control. Then I am going to do a round of clomid in February. But I have been all out of sorts with my cycles and felt like I needed to reboot some. If we don't catch in Feb we will be doing another round of clomid in May.

Hi everyone :)

I'm on round 2 of clomid. I've ovulated on both cycles and at day 14/15 which is a first for me. I guess we were just unluck last month. I'm not too hopeful this month, oh has been working away a lot then LO was sick over my fertile time so we only bd the first day I got a positive opk (follie scan that day showed a 22cm follicle). I got a positive the day after but LO wouldn't settle and ended up in our bed. Ttc no2 is definitely harder practically with no1 about lol :)

AF is due at the weekend do we'll just have to see. I am grateful I'm actually ovulating and having normal length cycles. I'm responding better this time so there is hope for any of you who had a difficult time last time.

Good luck Krissie. Hopefully the busyness of Christmas will help the time go faster.

I'm looking forward to Christmas with my LO too, the lights go on in our town on Saturday thankfully at 5.30 as my LO doesn't do a late bedtime well either. She's fine at the time but still up at 6am the next day and really grumpy.

Hey ladies I hope you don't mind me posting but I got a BFP on Wednesday! AF was due today and stayed away.

If it helps it was MUCH easier this time. The clomid made me ovulate on time and two months in a row which it didn't last time.

I hope all of you are as lucky when your time comes xxxx

:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"