Any EX-LTTC'ers WTT?

Thanks, that was from his 11 month pictures. He was so crabby and I love that face.

I keep trying to remember it was our first clomid cycle that got us our lo. I am optimistic we will fall in the first few cycles again. I am hoping our next cycle we might be able to. If it ever manages to get here. :/

Things are going alright here. We tried for two cycles over the summer. However, I went back to work after having the summer off and we decided to wait. The anxiety was really getting to me and the added pressure of a toddler and work was to much. Thankfully I am really happy with the decision and not going crazy wanting to try.

I am working on getting back into the grove of work and a routine for DS. I am also trying to lose some weight before ttc.

Hey krissie, glad you're happy with the decision. You have to really be ready.

I'm still waiting on our referral appointment. It isn't due until at least mid September but it doesn't stop me checking the post each day. The wait doesn't feel as bad this time. I feel like if it is later rather than sooner LO will have more 1-2-1 time and I'll get further on in work. Since I know what treatment and the whole processes is like I feel like I'm standing on a diving board waiting to jump!

Hope everyone is getting on well. We have decided that in January I will go to my GP about getting referred to gynae up here. Then speak to them about our chances with TTC vs IVF.
Then all being well TTC in May!

Argh I got my letter today! Appointment booked for the fertility clinic for the 23rd! They actually had appointments for next week but we both need to sort time off work.

Feeling very excited but also quite nervous.

Argh I got my letter today! Appointment booked for the fertility clinic for the 23rd! They actually had appointments for next week but we both need to sort time off work.

Feeling very excited but also quite nervous.

That is great news!! :happydance:

So a very busy week! I got promoted last week yay so that's exciting hand today I had my clinic appointment. I was expecting to get sent for a loads of tests but they took the mirena out and gave me a prescription for clomid. It was the same dr as last time who I loved he is so calming and positive. It was lovely telling him about my LO as he said people disappear once their treatment is done and he never hears.

The only rubbish thing is hubby is due to be away with work for 3 days on cd 11-14 so I'm trying to work out whether to delay though I ovulated on time, not at all and late before so I don't want to triple guess myself. He had to go away for two weeks in November but I'll worry about that closer to the time.

I now need to worry about the practical side of ttc with a LO as the follie scans are 7.30am to 8.30am so if hubby is away it's too early for me to get her to nursery. Plus my new job will be in the hospital I'm getting treatment so harder to keep it a secret!

Ah I'm not complaining they are lovely problems to have. I know it might be a journey but at least we're back on it.

If no one minds I'll keep you updated but if you'd rather I stay on ttc boards just be honest!

Hope everyone else is well :)

So glad things are going so quickly lovecakes. I did a round of clomid on August and didn't ovulate. I tried some femara this cycle and have yet to ovulate and I'm CD 17.

Hey krissie keep hoping, the cycle we made our LO I didn't ovulate till cd31. Are you doing opks or going for scans.

Fingers crossed the femara does the trick for you this time x

I am temping and doing opks. It just sucks because I ovulated on my own in July and now I feel like I messed it up.

Hi Ladies,

Love cakes - Good luck sweetie!!! Hope you work out the logistics of it all. Don't leave us... I'd love to know how you're getting on!

Krissie - How are you getting on?

AFM - No London marathon place.... but still not quite ready to TTC... perhaps after chrimbo? :haha: I'm such a scardy cat! xxx

Sooo... TTC has been put back 2 years

Gutted but gives us time to save etc

So sorry to hear that Emily. I hope you reach your goals!!

Sam- I understand being scared. I still am too. But we are moving forward. I am 1 dpo today so waiting to see if this cycle was the one. I have been struggling with ovulating but I did in July and did this month. So not all the time but at least there is a chance this way!!

Sambatiki it's normal to be scared, I still am a bit too! Let us know when you decide.

Krissie that's great you ovulated! So exciting, definitely keep us updated.

Emily sorry to hear about your delay, at least you have a date it's worse being in limbo

I'm on CD 11, I went for my follicle scan today to find nothing :( I had thought this month wasn't great as 50mg didn't work last time, hubby is away for work this week and again when I'd be testing. I was more dissapointed than I thought I would be. It just brought back all the feelings from last time.
I'm trying to be positive though, I'll be on 100mg which worked last time, I'm off work the next few days so will squeeze in lots of cuddles with my LO. I don't know whether to hold out hope for this month since I conceived after ovulating on CD31 with my lg or just to write it off since OH will be away anyway.

So an update, I got a +ve opk today on CD15. Hubby is back home tonight after working away all week so if I'd ovulated 'on time' we wouldn't have had a chance. I'm trying not to get too excited but so nice to know we actually have a chance. Can't wait for OH to get home now lol...

Super exciting Lovecakes. You are just a little behind me. I ovulated on October 4th. So 5 dpo today. It was on cd 27 so really late. I'm trying to stay optimistic that it won't hurt our chances.

I didn't ovulate until cd31 with my lg and she is perfect so it doesn't make any difference. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->