• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ex ltttc ttc #2?

Men!! :dohh:

They just don't get it.

I buy them in bulk online to satisfy my need to pee on things. Thankfully they are pretty cheap so DH doesn't say much.

I would just get them anyway lol. My OH knows not to get involved in my poas now lol, in fact he gets quite into and asks me if I've tested and was it positiven, even with my opks.

I make sure I've alway got cheapies in to satisfy my poas urges but I don't have any this cycle, I have one test in the whole house which is a rare thing lol. Might go order some now actually

"To satisfy my need to pee on things" that literally just made my day lmao!
I can't just go buy them anyway. We don't have a joint bank account. He just has his and I have mine, but my is always empty lmao.
He has a habit of not believing me when I say I'm ill or what have you. He often thinks I'm just faking it. I'm not sure why. I'm not arguing with him. I gotta go out with SIL tomorrow to get stuff us to bake together, I'll just sneak it in there ;p

So, I woke up this morning with spotting. First thing I thought was "implantation bleeding?!" I'm used to a heavy flow so it wasn't crazy for me to this that seeing just spotting.
I decided to just tell SIL what was up and she actually got super excited and was like "I Harv pregnancy tests in my bathroom! Bought them in case I needed them, use one go pee now!!"
I did, BFN :(
Stupid body playing tricks. Picks NOW to spring new AF symptoms on me.
And to top it all off, SO already seems to not care about trying anymore. Doesn't seem to care at all.
I'm so lost.

Jasmine how are things going, have you tested again? If it was implantation bleeding it could be too early for a bfp. Try not to worry about your SO, sometimes they just freak when things start to get real but I'm sure he wouldn't have agreed if it's not something he wanted too!

Krissie how it's going?

I don't think I'll ovulate this cycle, my temps were still low after what I thought were O pains and strong positive opks. I know my temp was up this morning but only because I had a alcohol last night, I'm thinking they'll be low again tomorrow x

It's a period, flow increased to my normal niagra falls. 👎🏻

Sorry jasmine. I hope this new cycle will be more positive.

Taz- I don't think you have ovulated yet either.

Afm, I am CD 30 with no ovulation either. I am finding myself so much more relaxed now that I have a plan. I have started a weightloss journal with the goal of losing 25 lbs and starting clomid on Feb 15 so 3 months exactly. I am nervous about trying to lose weight through the holidays but hoping I can keep the end goal in mind.I have started back up with myfitnesspal so I'm hoping that will help.

So, I was at the grocery store today and they were playing Christmas music! I was like oh dear lord!

Jasmine I'm sorry af got you! I must say when it comes to Christmas I'm crazy! I love it! I've already bought everything and they're wrapped and everything. I was supposed to put my tree up tonight but it got too late so that will be happening on Tuesday now instead. We've been watching christmas films, reading Christmas bedtime stories and I've been wearing my Christmas earrings all week lol. I'm like a big kid!

Krissie I'm so glad you're feeling more positive and good luck with the weight loss. I'm supposed to he losing weight too but it's not happening, I can't stop binging on crap. I have a good few days and lose the lbs but then I binge and put it all back on. It's infuriating because I also go the the gym 3/4 times a week and work hard but I don't see the results!

I'm so bummed I haven't ovulated yet, I feel like af is coming. I've got af pains, cramps and sore heavy breasts and sensitive nipples. All my usual af signs!

Yea, weightloss is hard for me too. I am going to low carb which is successful for me when I stick to it.

I like Christmas too. I am hoping to put my tree up this week. I usually wait until the end of November but I want to get holiday pictures with ds in front to take to my dad over Thanksgiving.

I am so not ready though. I have really procrastinated getting gifts bought.

Oh I love Christmas too, but I hate hearing the songs too early because then by the time the celebrating starts, I'm sick of them and they lose their magic.
We need a new tree before I can really decorate or anything. And I'd love to get stocking for both DS and DB so I can stuff them. I'd like to do it for the fur babies too but I think DB would have a cow haha.
With most of our families gift going has been vetoed aside from the kids. It sucks, but we all only have small budgets.
So DS, my nephew who's a little younger than DS, and my niece who isn't born yet but is due December 18th are on the present list!
I would love to surprise family with a BFP announcement! But doesn't seem time will allow that haha.
It seems gift cards and home baked snacks will have to do!

Hey guys, how are you both!

So I finally ovulated, yay! :happydance:

Also.had an appointment at the fertility clinic on Wednesday and mu bmi was just a tiny bit over to get more clomid. After looking at my food diary and how much I am at the gym he's decided to test for thyroid issues as he thinks the weight loss shouldn't be so slow it's practically non existent. At least he's willing to look into it. I'm back there in a month.

Progress! Yay!
SO is off today and we have been more close than we have in a while. We laughed and kissed and acted like teenagers. It's been so long I forgot how much I missed it. Used to be us all the time. So glad to rekindle a little bit. :)

I am glad they are looking at that taz. I hope they can find the cause.

Glad you got to spend some quality time with oh jasmine.

Afm, I am working on losing weight. I am doing pretty good. I've lost 3 lbs in the last week. 12 total. I am going to try really hard to be good this week. We are driving 8 hours to see my dad for thanksgiving so trying to plan and pack good stuff.

Good luck with Thanksgiving. Now is always the worst time of year for people trying to lose weight so I definitely got respect for you!

Krissie sending you lots of luck with the weight loss. I'm planning on dieting through the holidays too but I know it's going to be extremely difficult!

Jasmine it's lovely you and your oh are enjoying that time with each other, it's so easy to let that slide with little ones.

Afm I'm 8dpo and cycle day 33!
Symptoms so far...

* Sore and heavy boobs
* Cramps like AF is coming
* Couldn't sleep well
* Vivid dream
* Burning sensation abdominal area
* Nauseous until I ate breakfast
* Nauseous again when hungry

I did have a temp drop today too so worried af might be coming. I'm really gonna cry if my lp is only 8 days again!

My sister has her baby this morning! I'm an auntie (again)! Little Emily is very early, she wasn't due until December 18th!

How exciting Jasmine. That is still a good gestation she will have a great prognosis.

Yes, she's having some trouble breathing, and she's very small (5 15) but otherwise she's healthy I hear. :)

Yea, my sister had a boy last year at 31 weeks. He has done fantastic. Spent about 6 weeks in the nicu. He's 3.5 months younger than my son and bigger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->