• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ex ltttc ttc #2?

Haha I totally understand. I turn 30 in March and I was hoping to go out with friends for the night and drink. So I get it. But if I am pregnant than that's alright too.

Yeah, exactly. I mean I spent my 19th birthday pregnant and on a plane for 7 hours so I guess it can't be any worse than that :p pregnant tomorrow, or pregnant next April. I will take any of it as the right timing.

That's kinda how I am trying to approach it. While right now isn't perfect timing I can't see preventing it. We struggled so much to get ds so if I got pregnant than I believe that it was meant to be and the right timing.

Exactly! There is no such thing as the right time or being ready, first or 10th kid haha

I wish I could relax more but even when I say I'm ntnp I'm not because in my head in analysing every little thing, doesn't help that I'm also a poas addict!

Jasmine it's funny because I'm secretly hoping for bfp in December so they can both have birthdays in September. Mine is also September so we'd be like the 3 musketeers lol. I think it's because the edd from my mmc was also September, it just seemed so perfect to me. But I'll take any month it happens lol, I just want that bfp!

I think a massive driving force for me now is my little one keeps asking for a sister and says he wants me to get a baby in my tummy, he adored playing with other children and I know he'd be am awesome big brother.

Aww that is so sweet Taz. I love watching ds interact with other kids. I'm excited for him to be a big brother.

If I'm honest I want a February-June birthday. I work in the schools and would find that range the easiest to take leave and capitalize on my summer. It would be nice to go back when baby was 4 months instead of 6-8 weeks. That's also why I set May as our intervention month.

But if we end up ltttc #2 like you I have no doubts I won't care.

I just don't want them to have to have joint broth day parties and stuff because I know that's what would happen. I feel like kids and people in general should feel special and not have to share their birthdays. I mean when you're an adult, you have a friend that has a birthday near yours okay let's celebrate together but when you're a kid, it's not like that haha.
And I always ask Lucas is mommy should have a baby in her tummy, he always goes yes!! I say do you want a baby brother or a baby sister? He always says baby sister!!! Haha.
Lucas is September, so is my dad, mines in February, and Mikes is in June so so April would be nice but that's waiting all the way until July and not getting baby until 2017 so no thanks haha

Yea, my husband and his brother have 8 days between their birthdays and they were always together. He is pretty adamant that he doesn't want that either. But on the other hand he is so desperate for a baby he doesn't care right now would lead to a close due date. We did talk this morning and we are going to try to be careful to avoid next cycle as it would be August and it is literally the worst month for us to have a baby. But we are both if it happens it happens.

I think if we did have two July babies I would be alright with that. I like the fact DS's birthday is in the summer when I can plan and go all out. Plus the weather is always nice. I told DH I would make a point to separate their birthdays. I can understand how frustrating it would be to never have your own day.

I wouldn't mind a summer baby to be fair, would be nice to be able to get on walks and all the cute little summer outfits lol.

Finally got my positive opk today so hoping we've done enough for our bfp this cycle!

Fingers crossed Taz!!

And yeah, Lucas' birthday isn't always so nice. It poured his last 2 birthdays. Plus started next year his birthday will be pretty well hand in hand with back to school time, which will kinda suck too for him haha. So id rather just not have it happen again. But like you guys keep saying, if it happens, it happens.

Hey ladies!! How are things going?

I had my doctor's appointment yesterday. I am so happy to say it went very well. He went ahead and prescribed me two months of clomid at 50 mg and said if I am not pregnant to call and he will do two more months at 100 mg. So I am pretty happy today!!

I think I am going to wait until the new year to start. If I get a late December period I might then, but with my cycles being all weird I don't know.

:happy dance:

Ive had VERY sore breasts for the past two days, and they are still sore today. Also feeling kinda nauseous today.
My period signs are kinda the same as pregnancy signs, but the sore breasts is not normal, but wouldn't be the first time my body has played tricks on me. I'm debating testing now or waiting until next week. I could do both I suppose.

I am a bit of a poas addict so I always support testing now! :haha:

Haha yeah, I think once SO gets home ok going to mention it to him. I told him about the symptoms but I'll tell him I wanna go grab a test when he gets home, just to see.
I should also mention I'm not one to have a huge appetite but the past couple days I wanna eat everything!!

Krissie that's fab news, u hope you don't need the clomid but at least you have a plan!

Jasmine I'm also sating test but I'm a massive poas addict too!

After 2 days of very strong positive opks I'm finally getting lots of ovulation pains so hoping for a negative opk and temp to rise tomorrow. I have an appointment at assisted conception on weds to be hopefully given more clomid but I'm praying I don't need it x

Yeah it's so not normal for me to be even wanna eat at all feeling nauseous, never mind constantly wanting to eat haha, there's gotta be something going on at least.

Taz- I saw your opk on another thread yesterday and that was definitely a strong one!! Fx you catch it.

Jasmine- Those all sound like promising signs. Fx for you.

"Just give it another week just so if you are it'll deffinately show I don't wanna go buy a bunch of them multiple times"

Literally the response I get from SO when I told him how I was feeling. He just doesn't believe me 😥

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->