Any ex ltttc ttc #2?

Yeah, we were worried for my sister because she was having complications with the muscles that hold the baby in place so it was probably for the best anyhow. She even said it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. She's much braver than I was, that's for sure!

Lol! Yea I was induced so it was bad.

My sister had less than 2 hour labor and didn't even know she was in labor until she was pushing him out at home. It was quite a traumatic event for her.

Holy cow! I can imagine that would be very traumatic.
I was induced as well. Got the gel AND the drip and still didn't progress fast enough so they got the vacuum too!

How are you ladies doing?

Still just waiting here. Thankfully the holidays are keeping me busy. 10-11 weeks until we start clomid! I'm just hoping January doesn't drag on with the wait.

I'm doing well, myself.
My sister had her baby on the 22nd and she is beautiful.
She was 4 weeks early so she spent some time in the hospital but she's home and healthy now!
I can't wait for the holidays!

Hey guys I'm ok! My af came so I'm CD8 now, I was so gutted it took me a week of feeling sorry for myself to get over it!

We're ntnp this cycle as I don't want to be feeling devastated if af comes and I'm due on Xmas eve.

My little boy got his first of December goodie bag this morning and he loved it! It comprised of his advent calander, letter to santa pack and some crafts for Xmas decorations.

I am sorry Taz. Hopefully ntnp helps this month.

That December first bag sounds like such a cute idea.

I got my clomid last night. Now I want to start it. :wacko:

AF is due in a little over a week I'm pretty sure. I've been feeling a little crappy. Lower abdomen pain and nausea. SO keeps saying "maybe you're pregnant" as a joke but this happened last month too. Got pregnancy signs that turned out to just be AF messing with my body early. So I'm not very hopeful.
I'm supposed to meet my niece this afternoon, but I might need to cancel because I feel so nauseous. I'm gonna give another hour and cancel if it's not better.

Ohh how exciting about the clomid Krissie! I've got one cycle left in my knicker drawer and it's killing me to just not take it hut I really wanna try and lose some extra weight before taking it again as my last cycle on it didn't go great! I'm doing terribly so far!

Jasmine glad your sister and baby are doing well! AF and early pregnancy symptoms are so similar, it's like a cruel joke by mother nature to keep you guessing. Really hope these are good signs for you though x

I know what you mean. I've been trying to lose weight before starting it. I am so tempted to use it for December but I'm not sure yet. For some reason I got 20 50 mg pills. Enough for 3-4 cycles and one refill. I am not sure why the prescription was done that way.

I didn't get to see her. Things didn't work out, SO is sick so we didn't think it was a good idea to bring a preemie around.
And yes, Mother Nature is cruel. My body on its own is cruel lmao. Someone will get sick with a cold, give it to me and it turns into the flu!

Jasmine- I am sorry you didn't get to see the baby. I got to hold a 1 day old on Friday. It really got me broody for a couple days. I am feeling better now.

I am actually having a hard time. DS current is watched by a friend and my mom. I had wanted to start him in daycare when the new baby came. Well I called the daycare and in the last 4 months he has not moved at all on their waitlist. Which he is currently #11. So now I am stressed about that. If we waited until he would be 2.5 when the new baby came then he could go into preschool at 3 when I go back to work. But that means May at the earliest. DH just doesn't get it. He was like well pick a different daycare. But to me it is not that easy. I need somewhere I trust with my little guy. And this is by far the best one in town and has a great educational/preschool program.

I hate being logical!!!

Some people just don't get that just because it doesn't matter to them doesn't mean it doesn't matter at all.
And yeah I actually find myself very disappointed I'm not pregnant yet and I feel very selfish. There are people like you ladies who have been trying it months and no results and here I am only month or two in and I'm bitter about it. It doesn't feel right but I can't help it. I really wanted a kind of "Christmas miracle" reveal. Even though I knew everyone would be bitter about it. (My family because they'd probably think I only did it because my sister had a baby, SO's because a couple of his cousins are already pregnant and his mom doesn't want us to have another, at least not anytime soon) I just thought it would be an amazing thing to do even if they didn't approve. But I guess I'll have to wait.
I'm a strong believer in thinking it'll happen when it's meant to and not a moment sooner.

I believe all things happen when they are meant to. It sometimes is hard to keep the faith though. I know we will get pregnant when it's meant to. Just frustrating in the mean time not knowing when.

Happy new year to you too!

I'm not at a great head space right now, been feeling so down about ttc and seriously considering giving up but I just can't seem to do it. Don't think I've got much longer left in me though, it makes me so down seeing bfn month afrer month or even worse getting bfp but having it snatched away. Guess I'm just having a mini pity part. I haven't been doing well with losing weight either which is my own fault, going to really try and get my bum into gear with that.

Hope you're both well x

Happy new year to you too!

I'm not at a great head space right now, been feeling so down about ttc and seriously considering giving up but I just can't seem to do it. Don't think I've got much longer left in me though, it makes me so down seeing bfn month afrer month or even worse getting bfp but having it snatched away. Guess I'm just having a mini pity part. I haven't been doing well with losing weight either which is my own fault, going to really try and get my bum into gear with that.

Hope you're both well x

Oh hun I am sorry. :hugs: I really understand where you are. I have been there so many times before. I really hope things turn around for you soon.

I am currently on progesterone after another annovulatory cycle. I plan to start Clomid in February pending I am still feeling ready. If not then we will wait until May.

I am currently trying to lose weight. I gained most of what I had lost back over my break. So I am trying to get back on track with my diet. So we shall see how that goes.

I'm not good. This is going to be a very stressful year.
AF was due right on Christmas but never came. Took a test New Year's Eve and was BFN. But still no AF even now. I don't think I'm pregnant I have zero signs.
On top of that I spent 4 hours straight yesterday looking into schools and daycares just for OH to decide he now wants to move outta no where because "he can't take stay in this building anymore" meanwhile I'm the one that has to do everything with it. I'm beyond exhausted I aunt slept well in weeks, the daycare search didn't even go well an I need a job but with the rates of daycare there's almost no point and it just seems that day by day something new comes up and I can't tell if it's my life falling apart or it's just me. I'm a mess and I can't tell anyone. Heaven forbid I'm human.

Oh Jasmine I am so sorry things are rough right now! I really hope things turn around for you soon. Maybe the stress is causing your period to be delayed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->