Any extended breastfeeding NTNP and haven't had their cycles return?

I think our timing was pretty good :) Test was fainter today, but I noticed a huge amount of ewcm and had painful cramps this afternoon. I took a nap with DS and feel better now!

I totally feel the pressure to have small age gaps, but it looks so hard to manage (when I see other moms at play groups and stuff)
I was at a playgroup and a 3 year old kid asked me why I only had one kid. Lol the mom looked horrified.

I'm sorry you haven't ovulated yet. Do you have any promising symptoms? I think I could feel my fertility starting to return when my sex drive got better and had more cm. It was creamy all the time. But it was a step in the right direction...Also, feeling nauseous and crampy once in a while.
I believe breastfeeding a lo let's our body know we are too busy to have another. And honestly I couldn't handle a baby and a boob crazy toddler.

You're so right. I know that when I finally get my fertility back my toddler will be sleeping well and I will be able to get the rest I need to grow another babe!! I'm in a basic infertile pattern for sure, creamy cm then dry for days. On repeat. My temps are variable but no big jumps or drops either. So nothing promising here. I'm ok for a couple more months, not getting anxious yet lol. We have our hands full to keep our minds off of it, although I'm sure my husband will be asking in a few weeks why we aren't pregnant yet since we stopped using condoms lol!

Lol if only it was that simple...
Im kinda nervous to tell my husband if we get pregnant because we haven't been using condoms since April and haven't got pregnant. I told him the night weaning would get things working again but I think he doesn't want me to get my hopes up. So he's not expecting me to get pregnant....If you know what I mean...

Im kinda nervous to tell my husband if we get pregnant because we haven't been using condoms since April and haven't got pregnant. I told him the night weaning would get things working again but I think he doesn't want me to get my hopes up. So he's not expecting me to get pregnant....If you know what I mean...

Lol yes that's the exact opposite of the way my husband thinks about it!! Do you have some cheapies to test in a couple weeks? I'm so disappointed in my amazon ic's, got a blaring grey evap the other day. I take them every few weeks. I was annoyed because I bought a different brand than I have used before and the other ones never did that! I wish I had stuck with my original brand but I didn't want to pay shipping!!

Can I join you ladies? :)
I have been ttc #2 for 5 months, I got my period back when DS was 6mo (he's currently 14mo) but have just realised I have a Luteal Phase defect (pos opks cd18 of 28 day cycle). I am taking b6 and maca.
I wanted to be pg again by the time DS was 1 and thought it would be easy as we conceived him first month trying and I have been pretty unprepared that it would take this long. I have finally admitted to myself that all my hormones are different now and to stop expecting it to be the same lol! I have recently day weaned DS (10hr gap during the day) but he feeds a lot during the night. It has been pretty overwhelming and emotional for me as I had no intention of doing any kind of weaning and want to tandem feed. But it is what it is :(

I def feel pressure to be pg again. Have been asked by multiple people when we will start ttc no.2. However it is probably my own fault as I made it well known when DS was younger that I was super broody already! Haha.

Wnt2beAMom good luck with your tww! Looks like you've been waiting for a while to get that pos opk! :)

I made a new group for us in TTC, since it doesn't seem like we are NTNP....
Any breastfeeding mom who is TTC can join. Whether you have your periods back or not :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...8229-breastfeeding-moms-ttc.html#post38159567

Can I join you ladies? :)
I have been ttc #2 for 5 months, I got my period back when DS was 6mo (he's currently 14mo) but have just realised I have a Luteal Phase defect (pos opks cd18 of 28 day cycle). I am taking b6 and maca.
I wanted to be pg again by the time DS was 1 and thought it would be easy as we conceived him first month trying and I have been pretty unprepared that it would take this long. I have finally admitted to myself that all my hormones are different now and to stop expecting it to be the same lol! I have recently day weaned DS (10hr gap during the day) but he feeds a lot during the night. It has been pretty overwhelming and emotional for me as I had no intention of doing any kind of weaning and want to tandem feed. But it is what it is :(

I def feel pressure to be pg again. Have been asked by multiple people when we will start ttc no.2. However it is probably my own fault as I made it well known when DS was younger that I was super broody already! Haha.

Wnt2beAMom good luck with your tww! Looks like you've been waiting for a while to get that pos opk! :)

I'm sorry you are having a tough time with TTC #2. :( I do hear a lot of ladies find it harder than #1...
I'd be happy if you joined this other group I created. I hope you get your :bfp: soon!!

Lol yes that's the exact opposite of the way my husband thinks about it!! Do you have some cheapies to test in a couple weeks? I'm so disappointed in my amazon ic's, got a blaring grey evap the other day. I take them every few weeks. I was annoyed because I bought a different brand than I have used before and the other ones never did that! I wish I had stuck with my original brand but I didn't want to pay shipping!!

What cheapies did you buy?
I tried the easy@home brand a few months ago and got so many evaps!!
Now I just went back to wondfo brand. So much better :)
Yes I think I'll test on the 22nd at the soonest.

Yes they are easy@home!! What a terrible brand! So annoyed. At least it was very grey and not pink so I knew it was an evap. And it would be miraculous if I was pregnant lol. I'll head over to the other group!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->