Any familiar faces out there?? Preg here start of 2012!

Hi Christina! Aw bless... Can you believe they're nearly 2!! Where has the time gone??

Eek good luck at your appointment. I haven't rung yet... Will probably do it next week now, when I'm 6 and a bit weeks. I still can't believe I'm back here! Xx

Hi Carly I remember you :) My dd was bn 02/10/12. Congratulations! We weren't actively trying either so the bfp was a bit of a surprise.
We've had an eventful first tri with bleeding and spotting but squidge is still happy according to the 2 scans we have had so far :) No real ms this time but then I was only sick once with dd. Just queasiness and tiredness. We have had some genetic testing done due to dd having a rare condition so we will know what flavour we are having by the end of this week x

Hi! My DD was born September 2012 but I dipped in & out of b&b quite a bit so not hugely sure of who was around at the same time! I remember RaspberryK though - congratulations! :)

Hi I remember you congratulations to you too, have you joined the due in Feb group? Click on the banner in my sig xx

Maisie I remember you too! Yay! Hi :hi: thanks Hun, massive congratulations to you too. Hope it all goes well Hun... Make sure you keep me posted! Gabriella looks absolutely beautiful xx

I know Carly they are growing way too fast! Hard to think my little bump is a walking talking whirlwind now lol

Walking, talking, bossy, demanding, contrary princess of a whirlwind lol. I do not remember my son being like her lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->