Any full moon ovulators??? Jan 16.

beneathmywing

Reaction score
Hey girlies!!.. Just wondering if there were any full moon ovulators out there. Read up on it a lot and read that you are more fertile during a full moon. Does anyone want to wait this out with me and see how true this is? FX!!

I hope so! hahaha! I'm in the middle of a really long cycle (for me) so I would gladly welcome an O on the 16th! :)

Ooo, I've never heard of this! I'm due to ovulate between the 14th and 16th. Hope it's true! Otherwise, my doctor wants to start me on clomid next cycle. Eek!

Ooo, I've never heard of this! I'm due to ovulate between the 14th and 16th. Hope it's true! Otherwise, my doctor wants to start me on clomid next cycle. Eek!

Yes, read up on it!! Hoping this month is lucky for us both!!!!

Hope so, cos that's me this month!!

I forgot the full moon was coming up. Ovulation around the full moon for me as well. Sounds auspicious.

Yes, read up on it!! Hoping this month is lucky for us both!!!!

I ended up possibly O'ing yesterday according to OPKs. I hope I still can count myself in the full moon! haha good luck to you!

After I read your initial post, I googled this as I had never heard of it before. Then I looked at when we conceived our son after two years of trying and low and behold, it was a full moon! I am ovulating late this month and due to ov any day now so hopefully it will be on the full moon and things will go our way after a year of trying for #2! Good luck to you all. xxx

After I read your initial post, I googled this as I had never heard of it before. Then I looked at when we conceived our son after two years of trying and low and behold, it was a full moon! I am ovulating late this month and due to ov any day now so hopefully it will be on the full moon and things will go our way after a year of trying for #2! Good luck to you all. xxx

Lol, seems my child is the same, right on a full moon too....interesting.
Fingers XX

Ohhh yessss!!! So hope this does have some truth to it and hoping it happen again for you!! Sending baby dust your way!!!

Lol, seems my child is the same, right on a full moon too....interesting.
Fingers XX

Nice!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back