Any Glasgow people out there???

Hey Lynne! Thanks for that :) Yea, the midwife did say that they had a bath that I could labour in, just not deliver in. Oh well, I guess I just have to do it on dry land, lol!!

its big corner baths and its deep i would have loved 2 have got the use of it thro my labour but i had 2 wait untill i had junior b4 i could get in :( and i was sooo set on a water birth i was gutted but it wasnt as bad giving birth on the bed as i though it would be :) xx

Wow, I didn't realise that the bath was so big! Thats good to know. I suppose I'm not so annoyed about it now, just was really looking forward to a water birth! Least I asked when I did though and didn't just leave it to the last minute! xx

I'm from Glasgow and will be delivering at the Princess Royal in Glasgow in January. We are due on the 1st!

We were originally due to be going to the Southern as this is closest for us but a paper mix up ended up in us being referred to the royal. The plan was to change after our 12 week scan but after complications were picked up we have now decided to stay with the Princess Royal as we have got to know all the staff, consultants etc. We are now considered a High Risk pregnancy and will be under consultant care for the remainder!

Wow, I didn't realise that the bath was so big! Thats good to know. I suppose I'm not so annoyed about it now, just was really looking forward to a water birth! Least I asked when I did though and didn't just leave it to the last minute! xx

ano i was really gutted i had my heart set on a water birth but my little man got here safe and well and that was the most important thing xx

^^ totally agree!! As long as baby gets here safe and sound, I dont care where ot happens xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->