Any good coming off the pill baby stories?

baby_stargirl

Reaction score
Hi all,

i am currently waitin to start my first real period since finishin my withdrawal bleed 2nd january. the first 2 and half weeks i had sex every 2 days but now im back home so no more chances to concieve. i think i ovulated 14th january since i had sticky clear stretch cm. i had sex 2 days before this and 2 days after this.

a few days ago i had really painful cramps on and off for a few hours, before that i had some backache and sore heads. past 2 days ive had sore boobs n the other nyt they looked really veiny :( . i dont know what to think..is this effects of the pill or could i be pregnant? could i b pregnant this fast? also 2 days ago i had white lotiony cm but now its gone. i am so confused. hope u all hav stories for me :) x

got pregnant last year while on the pill (had missed a few) and this time i stopped pill on 9th december, had withdrawal bleed on 13 december, ovulated around 3rd Jan and got my BFP 16th Jan, everyone said i wouldnt get pregnant first month and all my symptoms were just from coming off the pill but they were wrong, Good luck hun! x x

Awww I hope you get your bfp! I stopped pill on 11th dec had withdrawal bleed 15th dec for approx 4 days. Ov'd around 31st jan and then started 'proper' period on 13th jan, I had a LOT of symptoms which I thought were pregnancy but they werent :( I am hoping to get bfp this cycle but am not holding out much hope!

x

I finished my pill on the 3rd Dec, withdrawl bleed on the 6th, started BD'ing on the 10th (every other day for the rest of the month) and unfortunately AF arrived (albeit a very strange AF) 6th Jan. Still, I'm feelng very positive this month despite using OPK and not OV'ing just yet, I'm still optimistic so hang in there!!!!!

I hope you get your BFP! I wasn't really lucky coming off the pill. I was on it for 5 years then got off of it and didn't ovulate until 6 months later. (I bought a TON of OPK's!) Got pregnant first time I O'd though. My SIL got off the pill and then two weeks later ovulated and got pregnant. Depends on your body I suppose!

well if everythin would go as normal i should be due af thursday 27th. so if a took a preg test it could still show maybbb! coz my boobs r so sore right now, mayb coz am not wearin a bra but i dont know. i do hav big boobs so wouldnt notice if they grew a bit lol, but i can notice my veins more.

i just want to know!

It's totally possible to get pregnant so quickly! :)
I was on the pill (tri-cyclen lo) for several years, took my last one and was pregnant two weeks later, before my 'real' period started. Sadly I miscarried at 6 weeks but then I conceived my son 2 weeks after my miscarriage bleed (for me it was identical to a period) and that then counted as my last 'period' when calculating my due date. Kinda weird but I was surprised how fast it all happened!! My husband and I were like "wow, just like that hey!"
:D

This pregnancy is a result of antibiotics having a fight with the pill and winning! I was only on them for a little over a week and the following month we found out we were having a baby. So on that basis, I'd say it can happen pretty quickly.

Edit: The only symptoms I had were cramps and really sore boobs! If my dates are correct, those would've started when I was about 2/3 weeks. So they're not just "withdrawel" signs from coming off the pill. Fingers crossed for you! X

I havent heard of any good stories about getting off the pill and bam their prego on here. But my step mother was on the pill for four years went off the pill on her 2 weeks before her wedding day and bam she got pregnant during their honeymoon!

Hi, I dont have any stories, but my mom was on the pill for almost 15 years and had no problem conceiving me afterwards. I hope this helps xx

I finished my pill pack, had my period like normal, ovulated 2 weeks later and was pregnant that month. So, I finished my pack mid August and got my BFP mid September. It does happen. I remember looking for positive stories too b/c I wanted to get pregnant fast and I was nervous about it. I used OPKs to see if I was ovulating, and I could feel myself ovulating, so DH and I tried. Sure enough, it worked! Good luck!

Hey. I have a positive just off the pill story with my daughter. I was on the pill for 6 years. DH and I decided we wanted to star trying December 09 so I got my period Dec 23rd and stopped my pill the same day. We BD from CD 10 to CD 20 once to twice a day. On january 19 2010 I found out I was pregnant. So it only took two weeks off the pill after 6 years on it to get pregnant. Hope you have your won positive just off the pill story to tell soon.

I am still waiting to know if I am having pill withdrawal syptoms or not but hopefully on the 28th January I will have an ultrasound done cause I had no withdrawal bleeding after stopping pill (mid cycle and i missed a few also before stopping) at the beginning of January. Still no period but I know I ovulated because of the dicharge and pain so I think yes it is possible to get pregnant while on the pill or after Good luck.

If mine will be a good story of coming off the pill I will let you know fingers crossed. I really really want:baby:

Good thread! I had my withdrawal bleed on 17th January, so am now on cycle day 9.... would love to hear any more good stories!

I finished taking my pill, had a withdrawal bleed and then conceived my son who is now 5. Can't remember the exact timing anymore though.
Good luck

well ladies i started this thread hoping it would do me some help as i read alot of stories on internet. i am currently waiting on my real period and if timin is right it should b tmora. i have had lots of symptoms awful cramps 5 days ago and i still have really sore boobs and today i took a clear blue pregnancy test and was a BFN :(, i dont know what to think anymore its jst a matter of waiting now!

I was on the pill for 6 years, came off, and got pregnant on the 3rd cycle.

Got pregnant after coming off Cerazette. Waited a week or so for a 3-day bleed, period the following week, then got pregnant that cycle (I used ovulation sticks but Ov was so painful anyway I probably would've noticed lol).

:dust: xx

love this thread! just got off the pill not long ago and would love a :baby: right away! gives me some hope :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->