Any happy endings after BFP test gets lighter?

MissDoc

Reaction score
I am in panic mode. I've had a few early losses, but this cycle got fairly obvious positive 9 and 10 DPO and today is 11 DPO and my FRER is much, much lighter. Lighter than 2 days ago, even. With my chemicals my lines never progressed at all, and I have been so hopeful as I've had progression this time, but it's now so light. So I know that lightening can be a sign of impending loss, but any stories out there of getting a super light line after decent lines, and it ended up being okay? My morning urine was NOT diluted, it was dark, so this makes me extra nervous. But it does seem to be the case that later in the day is generally better testing for me.

Thoughts or personal experiences?

EDITED TO ADD: Frer later in the day was back to showing normal progression, so hopefully the morning nearly negative test was just a fluke!!!

Last edited:
It could be due to many different reasons, I will say, although my fmu is dark it was always rubbish to test with and my lines were always best in the afternoons. I can’t say what the outcome will be, but i hope and pray everything is ok x

FMU was worse for me too. I've got everything crossed for you <3

FMU was rubbish for me to I found SMU or afternoon or evening so much better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->