Any Harry Potter fans out there...

I love the books and the films are OK but I have to appreciate them seperately or I get annoyed by the films being nothing like the books. Pics are interesting but that's some really poor costume with the face mask/wig things on their foreheads.

I love the books and the films are OK but I have to appreciate them seperately or I get annoyed by the films being nothing like the books. Pics are interesting but that's some really poor costume with the face mask/wig things on their foreheads.

I know lol! On one of the pics Dan looks like Frankenstein!
I too try to take the films for what they are, though admit with the last one it was quite hard. During the stupid irrelevant non cannon waitress scene in the beginning of the film I really had to restrain myself from throwing my shoe at the cinema screen. :haha:

I liked the books and with hte films I just see them as a nice additive :). I don't expect too much because I think it is pretty well known that a film can hardly be better than the book(at least thats what I am thinking) I will be watching it just for the entertainment I think :)

why the hell did they build harry potter world in america ... its really bugging me ..and now we have to pay a bomb in plane tickets to go ... :S how unfair!?! .. ARGHH well I'm saving up all ready! im saving up to go tho, but i really wish it was not in america, how un realistic tho harry potter world surrounded by palm trees and all the sunny weather! with all the american accents :p america ruin everything lmao ! grrr sorry ... just really pisses me off :p

why the hell did they build harry potter world in america ... its really bugging me ..and now we have to pay a bomb in plane tickets to go ... :S how unfair!?! .. ARGHH well I'm saving up all ready! im saving up to go tho, but i really wish it was not in america, how un realistic tho harry potter world surrounded by palm trees and all the sunny weather! with all the american accents :p america ruin everything lmao ! grrr sorry ... just really pisses me off :p

um i resent that. I live in Florida! And the reason they built here in florida is cause we get a lot of tourists down here and it will make lots of money down here. No offense but they wanted to make it where they would make a lot of money. They didn't want to build it where it rains alot.

If anyone has questions they would like to ask Dan,Rupert,Tom,James and Oliver,Bonnie, and Michael Gambon post here and i will gather the questions and have them answered for ya'll! I will be going to the grand opening this friday.

surely its more realistic that you get rained on :p lol ....

And oh yeah ... we don't get tourists in london ... my bad ... :p haha xx

lol Rhi Rhi oh don't be jealous you guys had the movies filmed up there so dont hate

lol, i was joking :) !! ... I'm not really that fussed tbh!

And .. yes that is true because the author is British .... and the story is wrote in England.... and the actors are British lol...

Oh well least i get to see Disney world at the same time lol x

Disney is further away from Universal
hehe!

Disney World is in Lake Buena Vista and Universal Studios is on Universal Boulvard

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->