Any Hastings, East Sussex ladies?

Damita

Mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
Hey! Was wondering there were any Hastings ladies on this forum? I don't have many friends in Hastings (a couple) as I travel to Brighton for uni so all my friends are down there, so would like to make some friends in my own area :flower:

Hello im just outside hastings? hows u ? x

I'm from Hastings and desperatly seeking fellow mums, pregnant or ttc woman as friends! I know rather sad but all my so called "friends" have turned into complete cows because I know put my son first and aint going out getting drunk (not that I did anyway)!

:hugs: sorry to hear about your friends hun, I don't go out anymore... use to but got bored of the whole scene :)

I've always found that the only real things to do in Hastings costs money which I don't have lol, would rather just chat over a cup of tea, watch a film or go for a walk with baba lol its a pity he isn't old enough to actually play with yet lol. How are you liking university?

aww I much prefer chatting over tea :) your little boy is so cute! Yeah Hastings isn't my favourite area a little bit rough for me but been here 8 years :)

Yeah it's good, stressful but good only got 4 months to go and it is over and done with :yipee:

Where you originally from then? I moved to Hastings with my family 11 years ago when I was 7, much prefer living where I do now instead of Bexhill Road blah. Awww thank you :blush: crying his eye out right now has been for a few hours, aint got a clue what is wrong with him I think it maybe belly ache.
So what you studying exactly?

Not bexhill road it's horrible but they do have pretty impressive Christmas lights :haha:

Aww bless him :hugs:

All over really Brighton, Brixton & Heathfield, moved here when I was 16 :) Got to spend many years in the lovely crypt clubbing though :haha:

Computer Science :)

Not as good a Westfield lights, first year I never saw them this year due to having Eli two days before christmas lol
What made you want to study that then?

wow, going to have to check them out this year :thumbsup: aww what a great christmas present!

Erm I really love computers but more so web design so am doing a web strand within the degree so get to build websites which makes me happy :) Hoping to start working at helenswood in the next week as I want to be an ICT teacher :)

I live just down the road from Helenswood lol.
I actually suck with computers lol which the other half hates as he is a computer nerd lol.
I'm in college at the moment but not looking forward to going back, as I never really wanted to go to college my mum kinda made me sad I know, I have been thinking about getting a part time job instead of going back to college as I hate it but I can't find one which is really annoying as we really need the money =(
Btw do you have facebook? if so heres mine https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001260383801 just let me know who you are or I'll confuse myself lol

aww hunny :hugs: what are you doing at college? yeah job situation in hastings is pretty crappy, I wanted one at shakeaways but didn't get it.. booo!!!

Yeah I do, I'll add you :)

Hey Anna, omg I love Evan's eyes XD You okay?

Sorry to but in with such a thick Q but i have just moved last week up here (Eastbourne) where is Hastings from here?x

Eastbourne is to right - 30 minutes down the coast. And the other side is Brighton/Lewes.

Im in hastings aswell, didnt realise there was this many other ladies here! :wave:

Hey there ;) I'm studying in Hastings and living in Brighton :)) Kindda the other way round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->