Any hope left?

MinnieMcMoose

Reaction score
I'm currently 15dpo and on a Clomid cycle. Had pink spotting from 7dpo through to about 11 dpo. Yesterday and the day before I've had squinters on a FRER but nothing conclusive.
AF was due yesterday (app says it was due Friday). My temp fell a bit yesterday and fell dramatically today (still above coverline but it usually is until AF finishes).
Pink cm has started again today and coupled with intense AF cramps, it seems the witch will be here any minute.

However, to 'get rid of the last one', i just took this FRER.
There's was no way that's not positive is it? Line came up almost straight away and pic was taken within about 6 minutes.

If my temp has dropped and I'm cramping, this isn't going anywhere is it?

Attachments

• 20180701_144708.jpg
    20180701_144708.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 115
Well it’s definitely a line, it actually looks a lot like mine and I’m not convinced mine is real.
Is it darker than the ones yesterday and the day before? If it is then I’d say fingers crossed till AF arrives properly and hopefully it won’t arrive at all. Good luck.

Thanks for answering Rainbow.
Yes, it's defo darker than the other ones. On the screen it looks kinda grey, but it's pink irl.

I was kinda hoping for someone to share a miracle story about dropping temps, cramps and pink cm that still had a happy ending...

If im being honest im not seeing anything. If youre spotting too it seems af is on her way. Obviously i hope im wrong and everything crossed this is your bfp but with everything you said it seems a bit unlikely. Best of luck x

You can't see anything at all? Gosh I'm surprised at that. I admit it's not as obvious on screen as it is irl but I thought it was still quite blatant.
Ah well, i guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Thank you for your reply x

Ive literally just come in the house as was in the garden when i replied and i can now definitely see the line. I hope i didnt upset you, i always try and be as honest as possible in these situations as i hated false hope personally . But yes now im indoors i do see it. Must feel very confusing for you. You wouldn't be the first to get a late bfp so still have everyrhing crossed x

I see a line hun good luck xx

Thank you Tdog x

Loraloo - no hun, you didn't upset me, not at all. Yeah, it's pretty confusing but I guess only time is going to give me an answer, either one way or the other x

I can defo see the line.. is the bleeding bad? As in bright red or brown sorry tmi...

Just strange that you are getting two lines and it not be a bfp.. could it of been you ovulated later than you thought? And the bleeding was implantation?

It's not brown. It's more like a dark pink but not blood red. It's more like cm than blood if you know what I mean.
I had positive opk's and had a temp rise shortly after so pretty sure I ovulated when I thought I did.
I wonder how late can implantation be and still make a viable pregnancy? Saying that, if it were IB my temp would have stayed high.

I see the line very clearly. I don't temp, but do opks and my bfp was fairly late (13 dpo), according to when most people on this site get theirs. I had vvvf on 13 dpo and one tiny spot the day of my expected period and the tests didn't get darker fast at all.

Test is still positive this morning and temp gone back up slightly but cramping is becoming painful and blood is becoming redder, so I think it's all over now :cry:

Day 3 of bleeding and NOW my fertility app says I should take a pregnancy test as my temperatures suggest I could be pregnant!!!
Bit behind the times there.

Hope you’re doing ok. Sadly with my five chemical pregnancies the first sign of trouble was my temperature dropping and some pink or brown tinges when I wiped after a wee - I would keep getting FRER bfps for a few days but the lines wouldn’t be doubling in darkness as they should. I hope you have better luck than me but just sharing my experience as you invited / hope that’s ok.

That sounds like exactly what's happened to me Aurora. FRER is still positive but lighter than yesterday.

My previous chemical in February was a bit different. Lines were progressing lovely then bam, it was all over. This one never really got off the ground.

Thanks for sharing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->