any ideas??

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
my dads taking me to mothercare tomorrow??

I need to try and think of what else I need??

does anyone have any ideas??

anyone brought anything they couldnt live without??

Hmm nothing that we couldn't live without but a few things that have really come in handy the last few weeks. Our plastic bath tub because it was too hard to bend over the tub and bath her in the bath chair. Her mobile, she loves it and it makes changing her much much easier because she's not crying (bonus is that sometimes she'll stay in there 15 minutes or so while I get some housework done). Cheap disposable diapers which we use as burp cloths, they are nice and big :D. Oh and yesterday bought an unbreakable mirror because babies at this age love to look at themselves (from what I've read and it seems to be true from Hannah's reaction).

arr cute at the mirror :):)

yeh I have a plastic bath .... im thinking a body thermometer!! A digital one :)

She has a cot mobile but one for her changing mat is an idea!!

:)

I've heard it's good to have one for the changing table, we just use the crib to change her :rofl:

Mothercare sell a soother which is also a medicine dispenser, I reccommend that!! Purely because geting Kyle to take his anti-biotics is a nightmare, and I keep forgeting to pick one up!

I'm sure it was mothercare whos first aid kit was voted best if u haven't got 1 already x

im thinking a body thermometer!! A digital one :)

That is a must buy lol. Already used mine when Kalea projectile puked 4oz over me lol. I thought she was unwell, turned out she'd just been greedy!

I've heard it's good to have one for the changing table, we just use the crib to change her :rofl:

I've never used a changing table. Anywhere you can change the diaper seems just fine.

However, I was given one by a mother at Jayden's preschool recently. We use it for shelves for storing babies diapers and things. LOL

I've never used a changing table. Anywhere you can change the diaper seems just fine.

However, I was given one by a mother at Jayden's preschool recently. We use it for shelves for storing babies diapers and things. LOL

I never had one for mikey. I used a mat on the sofa/floor. But my mum bought me a table this time and I've used it every time because it's there lol.

yeh i use it cos its there!!also bodys not quite ready to get on the floor yet lol.....

courtney has projectile vomited a couple of times .... yuck!! last time oh timed it just right and moved her head for it to go all over my mopped laminate flooring lol....!!

i couldnt live without my mobile for the car seat he loves it xx

aww another great idea :):)

what age do they start getting stimulated by these things though??

i got jacks at about 1 month i think he loves the music on it ill post a piccy for u x

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm21/clairebear109/Photo-0027.jpg

yeah it defo works it plays how much is that doggy in the window

this past week he has started hitting it xx

I had that mobile for Bella and she adored it! Would keep her entertained for ages. It broke yesterday though but we must have used it everyday for the past few months so can't complain. Would definitely recommend one of these!!

Maybe some growbags (if you dont already have one) as its coming into winter???

arr cute at the mirror :):)

yeh I have a plastic bath .... im thinking a body thermometer!! A digital one :)

She has a cot mobile but one for her changing mat is an idea!!

You can get a digital thermometer that is a dummy, could be a good buy. It takes seconds to take a reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->