any July due daters?!

musicmomma

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm here! This has been by far the longest pregnancy. To think back to when I found out in October I can't believe I've made it this far. 12 weeks and counting! This is my 3rd and final child, a boy 💙 have a girl (7) and a boy (3). I hope these last few weeks go by fast! I feel huge but everyone says I'm small still. Ugh I'm ready to have this baby already! Anyone else wanna share?!

I'm due July 9th :) but I always go early so I'm think more like late June.

This is our third(a girl). We also have a girl(almost 6) and a boy ( almost 3)!

Im hoping to spend the next 10 weeks decorating,cleaning, and kind of homeschooling my six year old so it will fly by! How are you keeping busy?

Hi. I'm due 8th July and this is my first baby. We are having a girl. Currently signed off sick from work due to awful carpal tunnel syndrome :-(

This is my 4th, first girl! We have 3 boys. I'm due July 2nd, but always have gone past my due date. I'm ready already and can't wait to meet her!

Hello! :wave:

Im due on the 7th July but having a planned C-section so late june or the 1st at the latest.

We're having a girl, we have another girl soon to be seven.

Getting sore now I have back problems and SPD now roll on the next 12 weeks

I'm due July 3rd 😁
I'm having a boy, we already have a girl who's 5 in June :)

Im due 10th July

We're having another girl, our first daughter just turned 4.

This pregnancy has actually went quite quick for me this time, I was crippled by Hyperemesis first time around, this time sickness stopped at 4/5 months thankfully!

I'm due 7th July but having a planned section. Got my date on 10th June when I next see the Consultant. I already have a 4 yr old little girl and we don't know what we're having this time

I'm due July 2nd but baby measures 2 weeks ahead so hope it will come a bit early! The heartburn and breathlessness is killing me!

Already have a boy and a girl who just turned 4 in Feb. So this time we are team yellow! ��

Hey! I'm due 13july,this is our 4th baby but our first baby girl.
I'm looking and feeling pretty big and carrying much different than what I did with my boys.

I've had a tough few weeks with being ill and complete loss of appetite but thankfully I've started feeling better and eating more.

Hiya!
I'm due July 13th, pregnant with a little girl. We already have a five year old girl. DD1 was born at 39+3 so hoping this one might show up before her due date as well.

Starting to get quite uncomfortable now, can't wait for my maternity leave to start but still have seven more weeks of work left.

I'm due 7th July but having a planned section. Got my date on 10th June when I next see the Consultant. I already have a 4 yr old little girl and we don't know what we're having this time

im also due on the 7th of July having a planned section. Im also in the north east. Small world! Im going to the RVI, where are you booked?

I'm not officially over here until next week but due July 19th, still trying to come to terms with how fast this oregnancy is going!! Only feels like last week I was waiting for my 12 week scan!

I'm due July 2nd but baby measures 2 weeks ahead so hope it will come a bit early! The heartburn and breathlessness is killing me!

Already have a boy and a girl who just turned 4 in Feb. So this time we are team yellow! ��

I'm also measuring 2 weeks ahead.. But knowing my luck, he'll be late! Do you have any idea what you think you might be having? Sex wise

Im due July 4th and super excited this is my 4th baby 2nd girl. Have awful SPD and breathlessness so I'm ready to meet her but at the same time this will be my let pregnancy so I'm ok with how fast it's going at the moment lol

So exciting ladies! We are all due within days of each other. I'm trying to stay busy with my other kids activities and such. Attempting to get the house in order for baby. So much to do!

I'm REALLY hoping to go early like I have before,because my SPD is getting rough already, but they have my c section scheduled for July 5th!

My DD's birthday is July 24th lol

I've planned out what I'm going to focus on each week to pass the time. This week I'm decorating walls in the nursery :)

In all of my other pregnancies I've been desperate to go into labor but this time, I'm feeling pretty relaxed. I think it might be because DH wants this to be our last.

Due on the 17th with our 2nd girl (last baby for us).
We have a DD who will be 3 in August.

I'm on alert this trimester as I was diagnosed with Cholestasis at 36 weeks with my DD and was induced at 37 weeks, so I've got a chance that it might appear again....but this time I won't blame my washing powder.

Hi ladies! I'm.due 14th July but being induced early at the end of June. This is my 4th and last baby. Can't wait to meet our little girl, this pregnancy has been so tough x

Hi ladies! I'm.due 14th July but being induced early at the end of June. This is my 4th and last baby. Can't wait to meet our little girl, this pregnancy has been so tough x

Just curious, if you don't mind sharing. Why are they inducing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->