any July due daters?!

I had a previous concealed placental abruption at 39 weeks and sadly my little boy was stillborn :( That was my first pregnancy, my last two have both been induced at 37 weeks because I'm high risk. I'm 41 now so the risk is even higher.

I had a previous concealed placental abruption at 39 weeks and sadly my little boy was stillborn :( That was my first pregnancy, my last two have both been induced at 37 weeks because I'm high risk. I'm 41 now so the risk is even higher.
I'm so sorry to hear that! But I'm glad they have taken good care in your following pregnancies. Thanks for sharing :)

I had a strong girly feeling at first, then - from about 10-25 weeks I was sure it's a boy, but now I think girl again. No idea really! 🙈 Can't compare to last time as had both. 😊

I'm due June 29th but have gone at least two weeks over with both my previous babies so I'm expecting to have a July baby =)

Im due July 9th but he is measuring 2 weeks bigger with another sweet little boy. I already have two boys ages 3 and 1 and this is our last baby as im getting my tubes tied after birth.

Hi ladies!!! I am due July 24th! This is my 1st.

Rhi_Rhi1 I am due a few days before you! Woohoo!!!

I though I'd come over now as the 2nd tri threads I cannot really relate to anymore!

How is everyone feeling?

Due July 19th iA! I popped over to the third tri forum a week early, haha :)

I'm due 13th July, currently waiting between blood tests for my GTT....yuck!!!

Our DS is due 20th July, I'm a little early coming over to the 3rd trimester, but as @loved2830, I can no longer relate to the 2nd trimester gossip...

Had my 28 week check, measuring fine, good heart beat and full set of bloods. My blood pressure is fine, despite my floaters and headache

I'm due on the 29th but having an elective section a little earlier (haven't set the date yet).

I'm carrying a July baby :) due 29th with a little girl we will be naming Lottie. I've also moved over slightly early lol

Hi everyone, I'm due 25th July. We're having a little boy we are calling Isaac and already have a 2 year old girl called Sadie. Looking forward to talking to you all throughout this final trimester 😃

How's everyone getting on?

I feel like the time is dragging at the moment. I'm quite achey, my bump hurts a lot because the baby is in a transverse lie and it hurts when she stretches and when I walk. Really hope she turns soon. Also finding it hard to focus at work these days. Thankfully I only have 4.5 weeks left, I start my official maternity leave at 38 weeks but taking all my annual leave first so will finish at 34 weeks, can't wait!:)

I have a very achey bump and SPD is killing me in the mornings and then again right before bed :( at the moment I'm just preparing all of her things to keep me occupied in the evening and during the day I have my 3 children that keep me busy. Also I have found keeping my diary full of appointments helps pass the time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->