any July due daters?!

I will be having my daughter a week early on July 22nd. Excited but nervous!

I'm due July 27th, but have a CS scheduled for July 20th. That feels so long from now! But at the same time I'm freaking out that I only have 11 weeks to finish up everything that needs to be done. I already don't like 3rd trimester, I'm ready for him to be here. =)

I'm due July 31st so blatantly going to have a August baby lol! I've not seen the midwife since 18 weeks so have another appointment soonish. Already suffering majorly with spd which sucks so I feel like full term already!

Ugh the wait is killing me! Not to mention I'm so extremely uncomfortable this pregnancy. I think cause it's my 3rd! I hope my next 9 weeks go super fast and fast for all you ladies as well! Is everyone done preparing?!

I'm just waiting on her ceiling fan to arrive, and for DH to build the dresser, but I'm kind of dragging it out to give me something to do over the next few weeks lol

I've scheduled a room per week in the house to focus on deep cleaning since I know I won't be doing much after my c section. I think that should really help pass the time :)

I've been struggling with finding the energy to get her room in order. My husband built the crib, we just need to build the dresser and glider.

I have a date for c-secton consent forms signed!

30th Of June now I just need to make it that far. Had my medication pain killers upped today. On on hand im not coping with the main im in, on the other hand, dont want to cause baby stress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->