Any June Testers???

Congrats Ashmom - FX for a healthy 9 months! Pls keep us updated!

enmaree i don't see anything hun :( i so hope you get your bfp though!!!!! 10 could still be too early!

Btw, i expect some good pep talk when i join in the testing in 4 days lol

enmaree i don't see anything hun :( i so hope you get your bfp though!!!!! 10 could still be too early!

Btw, i expect some good pep talk when i join in the testing in 4 days lol

:haha:

I should be around! Nothing on the tests I took today. Blah. Feeling very tired and lounging about like a slug.

Well turns out i'll be going out of town for the next few days- so that means of course, i won't get to test at 10dpo. So my brilliant plan was to test tomorrow at 8dpo instead. LOL so we'll see.

i'm expected a bfn. But i have to do it. Other than that i won't be back until friday or saturday, which is 11 & 12 dpo, so i would test again saturday if nothing. So if you ladies don't see me for a while that's where i am!

will make sure to share my bfn with you ladies in the am though lol. and my temping will probably get wonky cause i can't temp with dd in the room.

thank you all but im kinda worried i had my hcg and progestrone tested today my hcg is 28 and i know its in the norm but just worried as to how low it is i go back on thursday for another hcg. not only that my progesterone at 7 dpo was 64.6 and today it was 45 i really dont think i can do another miscarriage as anyone ever had this happen

Hey hon, I am not sure about progesterone levels as I have never had that tested before. My OB said to me though that it isn't your HCG levels that are as important as the timeframe they are doubling. So try not to stress, just wait and see on Thursday. Stress is no good for bub! Let us know how you go :hugs:

Ash if you're in the u.s. that's a really good progesterone level!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=877775&d=1435052770

I knew it was totally early but i did it anyway. Here's my test from 8dpo, this am.

I vary from having line eye to nothing at all. I swear a see a hint in person, and then i turn it and see nothing. Different lighting creates a sort of line but at the same time doesn't. I played with the colors on my phone (i should really share that one) and it picked up something and darkened there.

I put it on the computer, inverted colors etc, and got nothin. SO i'm assuming this is all in my head. Anyway sharing with you. I have a tiny bit of hope since i swear i saw something lol but well i know it's probably nothing at all.

OPK still negative.... Should see a spike sometime thursday or friday i'm guessing...

Who are all of you ladies doing?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=877775&d=1435052770

I knew it was totally early but i did it anyway. Here's my test from 8dpo, this am.

I vary from having line eye to nothing at all. I swear a see a hint in person, and then i turn it and see nothing. Different lighting creates a sort of line but at the same time doesn't. I played with the colors on my phone (i should really share that one) and it picked up something and darkened there.

I put it on the computer, inverted colors etc, and got nothin. SO i'm assuming this is all in my head. Anyway sharing with you. I have a tiny bit of hope since i swear i saw something lol but well i know it's probably nothing at all.

I don't see anything on that one. Hopefully something will show next time you test! Look forward to seeing your next one in a couple days!

Just wanted to pop in quick and update. Im away for a few days and internet is rubbish!

Congrats to all those with bfp's, sorry to those the witch got, and fx'd to those still waiting to test.

Afm, i got my bfp on sunday! :happydance: i am so happy right now but still a bit in shock!

Attachments

• 20150621_073216.jpg
    20150621_073216.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 7
Just wanted to pop in quick and update. Im away for a few days and internet is rubbish!

Congrats to all those with bfp's, sorry to those the witch got, and fx'd to those still waiting to test.

Afm, i got my bfp on sunday! :happydance: i am so happy right now but still a bit in shock!

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Congrats :happydance:

No baby for me went to hospital with bad pains and the fluid I was loosing so I never had a proper af this month they guessed either early miscarriage or they don't actually know :-( so here goes again let's see what happens over the next few days.

No baby for me went to hospital with bad pains and the fluid I was loosing so I never had a proper af this month they guessed either early miscarriage or they don't actually know :-( so here goes again let's see what happens over the next few days.

Sorry to hear that Willowtree. Best of luck for your next cycle.

Hi Ladies no +OPK yet... :( hoping I see one soon. congrats to all you beautiful ladies that had your :bfp: and so sorry to the other ladies for you :witch:

Congrats!!! :happydance::happydance:

So sorry hon :hugs:

Hi Ladies no +OPK yet... :( hoping I see one soon. congrats to all you beautiful ladies that had your :bfp: and so sorry to the other ladies for you :witch:

Me neither! I had EWCM last night so BD and was hoping this morning would be a +OPK but nope :-(

When are you expecting to ovulate? All the best for this cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->