Any Ladies between 5 & 8 DPO

im 6-7dpo :) ive been getting cramps on both sides today and had a temp drop

Good Luck Everyone! Lots of :dust: Everyones symptoms sound sooo promising! Im hoping for lots of :bfp: next month!!!!

idk means I don't know... lol

I'm 8dpo and exhausted... from 5dpo to 7 dpo I had those lovely cramps as well, OMG... lol no spotting until today but it was just a tad not noticable until I seen a lil on the toliet paper no cramps... my boobs OMG on the sides hurt so much, and my left bb is bigger than my right one and so veiny and breakout central there too, dry mouth, no nausea though... I just feel pregnant... If I'm not something is wrong... oh and NO Appetitie at all, cm is on and off white but barely noticable... cervix is way high and soft... waiting a few days before I test.. Feeling hopeful... Yay... Reality check I'll be scared and nervous at the same time, I was told I was going to have twins... YIKES... my first baby and TWINS... I'd be over the moon...

When is everyone testing? Good Luck Ladies,... Lets get those :bfp:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Currently 7op...I also have had no appetite from yesterday and boobs feel really uncomfortable to touch. But i still have cramps...i am hopeful too!!!

Who told you that you would have twins...i would love to have twins!!! I hope it comes true for you.

Millions of baby dust for everyone!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been strange I've had the no appetite thing for days now, I make myself eat, dry mouth, thirsty and my bbs have been soar for 2 days now but not as bad today, might be PMS? but I doubt it... never know though my body loves to play games with me... lol My friend that is psychic told me and another lady told me, this will be my first child and I'm up for a challenge for double trouble... hehehe... then I'm getting fixed... :haha: I'm 43 and they say after 35 your more prone to multiples even tripletts Oh and twins run on my side of the family soooo, chances are favorable... :lol:

How are you doing today? any latest symptoms...

Good Luck ladies... Sending a bazillion tons of babydust to you all :dust: :dust: :dust:

Sanona..i ordered some internet cheapies yesterday and plan to start testing when they arrive, which will be Thursday at the latest. What about you?

An ovulation calendar told me to test on Wednesday, but I might wait until the April 1st since its closer to when af should arrive.

still no dominate symptoms and im not feeling like this is my mouth. Last time I had soo many symptoms sooo early on. Its making me loose hope! But this will be the last month of TTC. Its just too nerve racking!

Hang in there hun, AF has'nt struck yet and your not out till AF shows... AND also I have read that alot of women thought they were out because of no symptoms and POOF.. a :bfp: No throwing in the towel young lady... lol Stay positive... Your NOT out till the bish shows.. :haha:

FX'd we get our :bfp: When are you testing? I'm holding out a few more days ;)

Sanona..i ordered some internet cheapies yesterday and plan to start testing when they arrive, which will be Thursday at the latest. What about you?

An ovulation calendar told me to test on Wednesday, but I might wait until the April 1st since its closer to when af should arrive.

still no dominate symptoms and im not feeling like this is my mouth. Last time I had soo many symptoms sooo early on. Its making me loose hope! But this will be the last month of TTC. Its just too nerve racking!

Hang in there hun, AF has'nt struck yet and your not out till AF shows... AND also I have read that alot of women thought they were out because of no symptoms and POOF.. a :bfp: No throwing in the towel young lady... lol Stay positive... Your NOT out till the bish shows.. :haha:

FX'd we get our :bfp: When are you testing? I'm holding out a few more days ;)

Yea Im not out til the red lady shows! :haha: im trying not to get too discouraged! but only time will tell the true story!

When are you going to test?? I think I've decided to test in 2 more days... I'm 11 dpo now Woot Woot... I don't want to have to deal with the negative or faint line drama.. :lol: A double PINK line will be just fine by me... :haha:

im going to test on wednesday if its a :bfn: ill wait until the 1st to test again.

Hi ladies! I am about 8dpo! Due for af on the 30th. Had cramps 3dpo. But it could just be in my head. I'm going to just keep praying and praying & hope god hears me! Good luck all. Sssbbbbbddddd all.

idk means I don't know... lol

I'm 8dpo and exhausted... from 5dpo to 7 dpo I had those lovely cramps as well, OMG... lol no spotting until today but it was just a tad not noticable until I seen a lil on the toliet paper no cramps... my boobs OMG on the sides hurt so much, and my left bb is bigger than my right one and so veiny and breakout central there too, dry mouth, no nausea though... I just feel pregnant... If I'm not something is wrong... oh and NO Appetitie at all, cm is on and off white but barely noticable... cervix is way high and soft... waiting a few days before I test.. Feeling hopeful... Yay... Reality check I'll be scared and nervous at the same time, I was told I was going to have twins... YIKES... my first baby and TWINS... I'd be over the moon...

When is everyone testing? Good Luck Ladies,... Lets get those :bfp:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Currently 7op...I also have had no appetite from yesterday and boobs feel really uncomfortable to touch. But i still have cramps...i am hopeful too!!!

Who told you that you would have twins...i would love to have twins!!! I hope it comes true for you.

Millions of baby dust for everyone!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been strange I've had the no appetite thing for days now, I make myself eat, dry mouth, thirsty and my bbs have been soar for 2 days now but not as bad today, might be PMS? but I doubt it... never know though my body loves to play games with me... lol My friend that is psychic told me and another lady told me, this will be my first child and I'm up for a challenge for double trouble... hehehe... then I'm getting fixed... :haha: I'm 43 and they say after 35 your more prone to multiples even tripletts Oh and twins run on my side of the family soooo, chances are favorable... :lol:

How are you doing today? any latest symptoms...

Good Luck ladies... Sending a bazillion tons of babydust to you all :dust: :dust: :dust:

aw...i really hope you get your twins!!! I am also trying for my first, I've given up a place on a teaching course to start a family..want one more than anything.

I'm still cramping - i notice it more when i am sitting down, but I've been having them all day.
I've never had this before after ovulation and at first i got worried thinking i had a bladder infection!!...i'm so daft...but fingers crossed

Again, wishing everyone all the best.xxx

Thank you, I have the same cramping but only when I'm sitting down too... minimal on and off cramps no spotting... Just so unsure now... I feel like I have started so I run to the bathroom and nothing... I'm crossing everything that the ugly hag stays away... I thought I was getting a bladder infection too or kidney one UTI... have a heavy feeling down there when I wee... I might just give in and go to the doctor and have him run bloods... hehehe

GRRR I wish It would happen now.. either PG or AF... I wish it was that simple... and No I'm so not testing... 2 days to go... Guess we'll see...

Hi I'm 6DPO and the only symtoms that I'm having is some cramp and loads of CM creamy. My temp dropped a bit yeaterday and went back up today. I also had a breakout of spots at around 3dpo not sure if that's a sign or not.

Good luck to everyone testing soon, I've got another week to wait boo

:dust:

still not many symptoms yet... I've still got 9 days until AF. so I'll probably do a test in 5 days. if it's a :bfn: I won't test again til AF is due.
how is everyone??

Hi I am 7 dpo today (27/3/2011). AF due around 3 or 4 April.

Baby dust all :)

Are you experiencing any symptoms?

Hi Sanona, honestly I have some but I try to ignore it because last two months I got fake symptoms, my hope was soared, but when I BFN, I was heartbreaking, so I don't want to read too much into it since I am with clomid and it can make you have some pregnancy symptoms :)

But here what I have:

1 dpo - extremely creamy cm
2 dpo - extremely creamy cm
3 dpo - extremely creamy cm
4 dpo - cramps for a few hours and tinged on my ovary with creamy cm
5 dpo - cramps a little bit for few hours and slightly creamy cm
6 dpo - heavy creamy cm
7 dpo - my temp hugely drop below coverline and had a very2 light pink discharge, only on my pantyliner, but clear when I wipe with tissue (again I don't want to read too much on this, because my mind can trick my body)
8 dpo - my temp spike again on top of the coverline...phew

This month I use preseed for one night, softcups for 2 nights, clomid 100mg CD 5 to 9. I also takes baby aspirin 81mg (because of Clomid), and acid folic. I BD two days before ovulation and the day of ovulation. Hope this is the month.

I put all this sign in my chart, for a note just in case I get pregnant. So I know what is different. But don't want to read too much on it since I got my heartbroken few months ago :(

Baby dust to you and all! Hope we all BFP very2 soon!

still not many symptoms yet... I've still got 9 days until AF. so I'll probably do a test in 5 days. if it's a :bfn: I won't test again til AF is due.
how is everyone??

Kendrae, I will be due about one week from today, but this month I will try to hold to test until one day my AF due....I wasted so much money for the last few months testing too early..may be I can buy the cheapy internet strips, but it also drive me nuts when I got negative.

Baby dust Kendrae.

Looks like all of us are waiting to test! Thats great! Mostly ive been having stomach aches and headaches. DH says its prego symptoms but Im doubtful! I'll test wednesday and if its a :bfp: ill just wait until af is due like many other ladies will do!!! Hopefully this is our months ladies! Soo many good symptoms have been listed sending lots of :dust: to all!!!!

Yep I've had those every so not lovely cramps and headaches from hell... boobs are killing me and so big and puffy, I just want to pop them with a pin and there itchy and very warm?? :shrug: I have 4 days before AF and I spotted a lil today now nothing at all.. who knows... All in time we'll see :)

Good Luck ladies... I hope we all get our :bfp:

how is everyone??

Kendrae, I will be due about one week from today, but this month I will try to hold to test until one day my AF due....I wasted so much money for the last few months testing too early..may be I can buy the cheapy internet strips, but it also drive me nuts when I got negative.

Baby dust Kendrae.

:dust:
I think I'll test about when you are too! I hope we both get our BFPs. I try to wait it out too, I hate getting my hopes up! (and wasting money!)
Do you have any symptoms??

7op - had a migraine all day, just come out of it now, but i sometimes get these. Cramps too again.

Now i'm 8op and i am cramping as i write this. Boobs still sore to touch.
Anyone else here on 8op as well?

7op - had a migraine all day, just come out of it now, but i sometimes get these. Cramps too again.

Now i'm 8op and i am cramping as i write this. Boobs still sore to touch.
Anyone else here on 8op as well?

I think im 8dpo today af is due on April 4th! no real dominate symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"