Any Ladies between 5 & 8 DPO

still not many symptoms yet... I've still got 9 days until AF. so I'll probably do a test in 5 days. if it's a :bfn: I won't test again til AF is due.
how is everyone??

Kendrae, I will be due about one week from today, but this month I will try to hold to test until one day my AF due....I wasted so much money for the last few months testing too early..may be I can buy the cheapy internet strips, but it also drive me nuts when I got negative.

Baby dust Kendrae.

:dust:
I think I'll test about when you are too! I hope we both get our BFPs. I try to wait it out too, I hate getting my hopes up! (and wasting money!)
Do you have any symptoms??

Hi Kendra, yes let's pray all of us get BFP! Hope this is a LUCKY thread :). I posted my symptoms above, just scroll a little bit.

Baby dust!

Oops...i'm not 8op today, i am 9op...just did the math. Oh well still cramping like mad.

Good luck to everyone on this thread.xx

No new symptoms today. I had a nose bleed not sure if its related, my stomach has been hurting on and off, but thats all! Just waiting on :af: to show! Im 9dpo and thinking about testing today! Not too sure tho! I wont be disappointed if :bfn: but hey its worth a try!

Hey.. a nose bleed is a early pregnancy sign, its due to the flux in hormones... Your on your way hun... Fabulous!! I would'nt test at 9dpo I'd wait a few more days ;)

I'm out the damn :witch: got me... I'm in shock considering ALL the signs/symptoms I had... Either I'm off by a day or so of my OV date or he has lazy swimmers and issues... :haha: I'm taking a break for now... Wishing you the best hun.. FX'd you get your :bfp:

Thanks hun, ill be doing the same if :witch: stops by! Still no tender breast or shooting pains like last time! I tested anyway and what do you kno :bfn: not suprised. Last pregnancy I tested on 9dpo and got a :bfp: but hey whos remembering! I wont test again!!! I'll just wait for :af: to show!

still not many symptoms yet... I've still got 9 days until AF. so I'll probably do a test in 5 days. if it's a :bfn: I won't test again til AF is due.
how is everyone??

Kendrae, I will be due about one week from today, but this month I will try to hold to test until one day my AF due....I wasted so much money for the last few months testing too early..may be I can buy the cheapy internet strips, but it also drive me nuts when I got negative.

Baby dust Kendrae.

I think I'll test about when you are too! I hope we both get our BFPs. I try to wait it out too, I hate getting my hopes up! (and wasting money!)
Do you have any symptoms??

Hi Kendra, yes let's pray all of us get BFP! Hope this is a LUCKY thread :). I posted my symptoms above, just scroll a little bit.

Baby dust!

ahh i see. i've been having creamy (milk-like) CM since Ov. No other symptoms unfortunately.. do you have any names picked out? and children already?

Thanks hun, ill be doing the same if :witch: stops by! Still no tender breast or shooting pains like last time! I tested anyway and what do you kno :bfn: not suprised. Last pregnancy I tested on 9dpo and got a :bfp: but hey whos remembering! I wont test again!!! I'll just wait for :af: to show!

hey = )
do you have any kids? my last pregnancy I didn't get a :bfp: until a few weeks AFTER my missed period. but hopefully this time i get one ASAP ! I haven't tested yet, i'm waiting until closer to AF's visit.. good luck!!

Yeah, thats the only choice I have right now... :lol: Me and my OH are not talking... I'm super pist at him and I'm done with his dumb ass... :haha:

Not testing?? Thats gonna be hard to do. I'm telllin ya Its too early still, wait a few days and see whats up. FX'd you get your :bfp: Some women don't have any signs and them BAM a :bfp: Lets hope that happens with you. Good Luck hun... :hugs:

I've been pouring through every website just looking for that hopeful piece of information that will say - You're going to be PG!!

The reality is, I have 6 more days until my RE lets me blood test, and I have to have patience! I've been TTC for 5 years, seriously working with an RE for 2 years, on my 5th IUI...

Here's my amazingly strong, non-imagined symptoms:

4 DPO - boobs feel boated
5 DPO - small twinges of cramps midday, emotional
6 DPO - small abdominal flutters of pain, tired! took a 3 hour nap in the evening, then went to bed
7 DPO - in a great mood (could be all the sleep), more twinges of crampy/pokey feelings
8 DPO - consistent poking pain on lower right side, occasional poking pain on upper left side... my mind has been racing all day, is it twins?

hey = )
do you have any kids? my last pregnancy I didn't get a :bfp: until a few weeks AFTER my missed period. but hopefully this time i get one ASAP ! I haven't tested yet, i'm waiting until closer to AF's visit.. good luck!!

Nope NO KIDS only an Angle baby......Tested again today and :bfn: tired of trying really. My face has broken out as it always does before af arrives but thats it. Just not feeling it as this is my last month of ttc. Ive loss hope!

Yeah, thats the only choice I have right now... :lol: Me and my OH are not talking... I'm super pist at him and I'm done with his dumb ass... :haha:

Not testing?? Thats gonna be hard to do. I'm telllin ya Its too early still, wait a few days and see whats up. FX'd you get your :bfp: Some women don't have any signs and them BAM a :bfp: Lets hope that happens with you. Good Luck hun... :hugs:

thanks hun! i tested anyway and got another :bfn: I just font want to stress it anymore been ttc for 6 months now and its taken its toll....:coffee: the :witch: is due on the 4th and i might be happy to see her.

I am 8 DPO today and don't have many symptoms at all :(

I had some cramping at around 4 DPO with tender nipples then nothing really up until today, and even then it is pretty lacking in drama. Today, I have felt dizzy (but hadn't eaten breakfast at this point) and waves of nausea. I can feel a bit sickly as I start my AF, so there is a strong chance that may be the cause of the nausea :(

I also have cramps today, but again they are not very exciting. The only odd thing is that occasionally I get a hot sharp pain right below my belly button, a little to the right. But again, that could be absolutely anything as until I started TTC all these things probably happened, I just didn't notice them.

I am 8 DPO today and don't have many symptoms at all :(

I had some cramping at around 4 DPO with tender nipples then nothing really up until today, and even then it is pretty lacking in drama. Today, I have felt dizzy (but hadn't eaten breakfast at this point) and waves of nausea. I can feel a bit sickly as I start my AF, so there is a strong chance that may be the cause of the nausea :(

I also have cramps today, but again they are not very exciting. The only odd thing is that occasionally I get a hot sharp pain right below my belly button, a little to the right. But again, that could be absolutely anything as until I started TTC all these things probably happened, I just didn't notice them.

I know what you mean......when do you plan to test?

I don't have any tests at the moment... I need to get some ordered as I didn't do it before now as I knew I would test early and waste them all :o

I have, however, just used an OPK and although I would not say it is positive, there is a definite pink line so now I am really confused because I thought you were not supposed to get any form of a line on an OPK at that stage :(

JETSET: I heard that if you get postive OPKs after your Ovulation, it could be pregnancy. The LH hormone that OPKs test for and the HCG that HPTs test for are very similar, HCG just has a little something else different. SO maybe you'll get your :bfp: this month!
I have not experienced taking OPKs after OV, but keep hope! good luck !!

and to SANONA2 - DO NOT give up hope! you never know when it will happen for you.

thanks hun! i tested anyway and got another :bfn: I just font want to stress it anymore been ttc for 6 months now and its taken its toll....:coffee: the :witch: is due on the 4th and i might be happy to see her.

OH I can relate on that it will drive a woman beyond mad :lol: Hang in there its only a few days away!! FX'd you get your :bfp: soon :hugs:

Well this morning was a strange one, I stopped bleeding and then when I got up this morning and went to the bathroom when I wiped it was a pale deep pink GRRRR.. YEP Its time to go to the doctor :haha:

Good Luck hun, I'm crossing everything for you :flower:

Ok so I am 8 dpo and exhausted. Feels like I am getting sick (rundown, loss of appetite and general ickyness) but I wouldn't even call it sick cause I am not about to miss work or my dance class tonight. I have been preg before and noticed in my last one that I really wanted to have baths. I haven't really noticed too many more symptoms except for my boobs do feel bigger and I am bloated often. Is it my month? I sure as hell hope so I am trying the "i dont care" approach and actually waiting till af is late this time....cant handle another BFN! Besides wanting a bath have any of you noticed other unusual cravings?

Hey ladies, I'm 6dpo. Mind if I join in? I'd like to compare.

The past few days I've had cold like symptoms(sneezing, runny nose, etc.)
-----but they have kind of gone away.

I've also had a headache the past 4 days that I've not taken anything for.(I want to pull my hair out.)

Today and Yesterday I've had back pain, my whole body has been achy. My stomach is really sore and my nipples are really sore and sensitive and to add to all of that I have awful gas. hahaha.

Not sure if any of these are good signs.
Hoping its not :witch:. I have a really good feeling that its not this time.

This is our first cycle TTC. Fx'd.

I'm between 8 & 9 dpo.
I started having "signs" around 4 days ago. Most of these are still on-going some more severe, others less:
light cramping (in several areas of my abdomen)
mild to severe nausea (almost regurgitated Friday morning while having breakfast with DH)
tinges/pulling/tugging in the sides of my lower belly
sharp pain in my vagina (a few days ago and yesterday afternoon for a few seconds at a time)
gas
moody
constipation turning to loose stools (5/23, had several small loose BMs)
heat radiating from my legs mostly at night & slightly raised body temp (used a regular thermometer 5/24)
watery cm (5/24)
itching nips (with small raised bumps on the sides of both areolas)
slightly sore breasts
tingling in right breast near armpit (5/23: only lasted less than 1 second)
dizzy
full-feeling tummy
easily winded (lost my breath while trying to arrange decorative pillows on my bed on 5/24)
confused and tongue-tied
strong-smelling urine

Yesterday afternoon, my DH noticed large clusters of white bumps on my nips (he swears they are not there normally) and my nips were really sore to the touch by the evening but that could be from him constantly making them poke out to see the bumps over and over (again, TMI-I am sooo sorry for the details!!!), last night I had to sleep with a pillow under my belly to stop the feeling of it being "pulled" off my body, and DH says I'm sneezing differently (probably not a a symptom... but we're all listing new things our bodies are doing, right? LOL, DH also says my sleep patterns are off... not more and not less sleep, just restless and bedding down and waking earlier than usual.
Not sure I can rely on BB symptoms because I had a reduction a few years ago...
I hope this LONG list helps!!!! BEST LUCK TO ALL!!!!
Any opinions???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->