Any Ladies between 5 & 8 DPO

Sanona2

Reaction score
Im not sure how long my cycles are they are between 28 and 31 days long. So im not too sure when i ovulated. But im in between 5 and 8 dpo. List your symptoms and testing dates and we will compare notes....lol

ps looking for new ttc buddies taking that my buddies have already concieved and are just about to have there babies!

join the bfp in April group - you'll find lots of buddies in there!!

Hi :flower: Im in the same boat - not too sure when I ov'd, its my first proper cycle since mc, but I 'think' Im between 8 & 5dpo, probably 5dpo as we didn't manage to bd early this week :dohh:

I would love to be your buddy, mine are all pg now too.

Im expecting Af between the 4th - 7th April, I will try & hold out from testing until the 8th if the witch doesn't get me by then.

Hi :flower: Im in the same boat - not too sure when I ov'd, its my first proper cycle since mc, but I 'think' Im between 8 & 5dpo, probably 5dpo as we didn't manage to bd early this week :dohh:

I would love to be your buddy, mine are all pg now too.

Im expecting Af between the 4th - 7th April, I will try & hold out from testing until the 8th if the witch doesn't get me by then.

Thanks I would love to be ttc buddies with you.
AF is due on April 4th i plan to test on the 1st.
Im not feeling too lucky though. due to the lack of symptoms. im just gonna wait it out.

Awww Im on your siggy :hugs: I will go change mine.

mummylove - hi :flower: When will you be testing? any early symptoms to obsess over?
I haven't had any :dohh:I keep checking my bbs to see if they feel different, they might feel a bit fuller this morning - but I may be imagining it. Im not feeling it for this month, I will be VERY suprised if I get a bfp this cycle.

I want to wait to test as long as I possibly can, with my last bfp I was 3+5 & my gosh time dragged out! The closer I can find out -to when I get a scan the better I think - Im gonna be sooo anxious.

Oh I forgot - my bbs have been really itchy the last few days, my belly a little bit too?

Awww Im on your siggy :hugs: I will go change mine.

mummylove - hi :flower: When will you be testing? any early symptoms to obsess over?
I haven't had any :dohh:I keep checking my bbs to see if they feel different, they might feel a bit fuller this morning - but I may be imagining it. Im not feeling it for this month, I will be VERY suprised if I get a bfp this cycle.

I want to wait to test as long as I possibly can, with my last bfp I was 3+5 & my gosh time dragged out! The closer I can find out -to when I get a scan the better I think - Im gonna be sooo anxious.

Ive been testing lol but got negs but i no its still early. My boobs seem to be tender now and again but all day today ive had dull achy pains

mummylove - its very early, 6dpo - of course you will be getting bfn :winkwink: hopfully the aches are a good sign, I forgot how much I hate the 2ww.

im 6/7dpo im sure im 7 cus i had cramping on the 20th but its saying on ff i ovulated on 21st. I knew id get bfn ill only be gutted if it gets to 12/13dpo and still bfn :(

Still no dominate symptoms. My tummy hurts on and off and i get headaches the oh says they are prego symptoms but what does he know. Im sure they are not. I can't wait until saturday to test. I caved in a tested to day and what do you kno :bfn: No suprise i was expecting it. Im like my ttc buddy i doubt its my month but we are not out until af shows! So no need to through in the towel just yet.

Hey girls :flower: how are you ?
Sanona - my tummy is also a bit sore sometimes & I also have headaches....
My bbs have started to feel a bit tender today & Ive felt a bit sickly the last few days, Im worried Im making myself feel like this because I WANT to feel it. Im not sure but yesterday I became a little bit hopeful. I might test on Monday, we will see.

Today I had a minor nose bleed, don't know if its related but just what happen. stomach still hurts on and off! Im just taking it one day at a time not in a rush!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->