Any ladies need ntnp buddies? I do

Be amazing if you ladies got your fathers day bfps :) I am due AF on the 15th... but I am not hopeful x

Ill more likely be ovulating around fathers day then getting my :bfp: then since the :witch: just left me yesterday!

Conceiving on fathers day is just as good! :winkwink:

Hi new Buddies :haha::flower:
I'm on the ntnp tip for this cycle also, although dh and I have been ntnp for 2 1/2 years already :dohh: Here's my history in a nut shell. Ds is 9, he was an oopsie and we used condoms also so not sure how that happened :shrug:. I didn't even think that was possible. Met the love of my life 1.2010 :wedding: and he has been so anxious for :pink:. His name is Enoch and has said from day 1 God told him he's destined for a dd and wants to name her Destiny. Nov 2012 and March 2013 I had miscarriages. :sad2: Saw a RE and we are both perfect :thumbup:. Last cycle I used clomid, estradiol, and crinone . Here's the fun part, my gyn never told me to stop the crinone after a :bfn: so it made my :af: 11 days late. I was so excited too. JERK. :gun: So now here I am on cd 3. My cycles are like punks 28-29 like clock work. It's really hard to say I'm not going to try because I'm still going to stick my hiney in the air after we :sex: :blush:.

Abii-Sorry to hear about you loss I know exactly how it feels. I was wondering why you blame yourself for it though?

Punk- We have the same cycles!! Kinda

CMF- I feel you on the not temping, opk's, charting and all that other crazy stuff. Although I must admit last cycle I was like a addict. Dh would kill me if he knew how much I spent on opk;s and hpt's last month. I figure I will atleast temp so I can figure out when I o atleast. Has af been this late for you before?

floridamomma-We're on the same boat with the 2 mc's. It really sucks I know. Whenever I get a :bfp: again I'm going to hold off telling ppl also bc it's just too much. I don't think I can wait 20 weeks though. Especially bc dh cant hold anything to himself :haha:

Wanababa- Happy early bday :fool::juggle::tease:

dadiesgift-Isnt it hard with the timing to bd with a military dh? I've read other ppl frustration because the timing was off.

Good luck ladies on not trying :haha: :dust::dust:

:hi: prayn4twins! Im sorry to hear of your losses. Its hard to NTNP when you want something so bad! I hope you get your :bfp: soon! I dont want to tell anyone till we know the gender. There is always the chance of mc but for us its mostly just having had two babies so close I dont want to hear the crap of how we are having another baby. And I want people to be excited not like "oh another one". I felt everyone was super excited about #1 but just eh with #2 which Im sure is normal but I dont want #3 to be totally left out! Can we wait though?? Im going to try! I can just tell you ladies :haha:

Military life is too unpredictable to ever make any real plans. We actively tried for our Dominic for two years taking a year break in there for him to go to Iraq for a year. Then I found out I was pregnant with Dominic a month before he left for a year to Afghanistan! I was lucky he was home for his two weeks when I had Dominic but he had to leave when Dominic was only three days old. Boo hoo. So I guess its for the best we just start trying now since we know for sure he'll be home for the next 1.5 years. Maaaaybe :winkwink:

Punk_Mum86: Thats a very good sign!:happydance: Do you track your periods with an app or anything? I found this really good one called GetBaby, it even tells you the days of what gender your most likely to conceive and its FREE haha, Im not sure how different apps are in UK but you should try it if you can:thumbup: And idk if I get early bfps because with my dd I tested the day I missed my period and with the mc I didn't know it was there so maybe I will find out this month:]

floridamomma: fx'd for you hun, hope you get your fathers day bfp:flower:

Mrs.B.: Awh:hugs: your not out until af shows, keep your head up hun:flower:

daddiesgift: My app thing says I will be fertile around then but I'm suppose to ovulate on the 18th so we'll see:haha: my period also ended last night so maybe we can be cycle buddies:flower:

prayn4twins: Hello:flower: and welcome to the thread:hugs: Sorry to hear about your mc's:nope: its a very hard thing to deal with. And I think we all will lay down after bd'ing:haha: all of us are ntnp but still would LOVE to get our bfp this month haha so we will do what we can to help get it without charting, temping, etc:flower: I will be doing opk's this month but thats it, just to make sure I ovulate, next month if we are still ntnp I will not use them

Afm: Well as of lately I've had the sex drive of a 15 yr old boy, so since af has gone away, I really want to jump my husbands bones!:haha::blush: cant wait till he gets home from work:kiss: but for now I sit here and eat my ramen xP Zoai is napping and now momma is bored haha, maybe Ill watch something on netflix:thumbup: hope everyone has a wonderful day:flower:

omg daddiesgift. Your boys are too adorable. Looking at those widdle faces would make me want more also.

Abii- I use fertilityfriend to track. Really just tracking period and days we :sex: So its saying ill be fertile 13-15th then ovulate the 16th. Then again the birth control couldve thrown off my cycle sooo we'll see when my next period comes just how long my cycles are going. I usually have pretty long ones. Cycle buddies it is! :hugs:

I was watching A Baby Story earlier on TLC. I swear that show is the devil :haha: I was getting excited about being pregnant again, then scared, then excited for birth, then scared :haha: I REALLY want to lose at least 15 more pounds before I buy all the opks, and hpts and start testing ect.

Abii- I use fertilityfriend to track. Really just tracking period and days we :sex: So its saying ill be fertile 13-15th then ovulate the 16th. Then again the birth control couldve thrown off my cycle sooo we'll see when my next period comes just how long my cycles are going. I usually have pretty long ones. Cycle buddies it is! :hugs:

I was watching A Baby Story earlier on TLC. I swear that show is the devil :haha: I was getting excited about being pregnant again, then scared, then excited for birth, then scared :haha: I REALLY want to lose at least 15 more pounds before I buy all the opks, and hpts and start testing ect.

I used to watch that show when I was pregnant and it scared the doo doo out of me. You know it's funny because I told ppl I wanted to lose weight while ttc and they called me crazy. Glad I'm not the only "crazy" person :haha:

Hey Abii :)
Hey ladies well I've known abii since she was trying for Zoai!! I'm so excited to be here!

So a bit about me..... Well myself and my fiance have been trying for #1 about a year and half (since Sept 2011) we've had 4 miscarriages and after tests found. I have low progesterone levels in pregnancy which has been quite a blow so we're resting from TTC and ntnp at the moment as we're getting married in April 2014!!

Much love and :blue: :dust: to abii & to everyone else xxxxx

daddiesgift: Thats mainly what I use mine for too, but trying for blue this time so trying to boost my chances as much as I can haha:thumbup: I'm still kind of spotting so not sure what is happening right now, its bright red though:wacko: lol and yay!:hugs: btw I also watch it sometimes haha so know how you feel. I like that show I didn't know I was pregnant, its like how could you not know, thats crazy, I got so big when I was prego:haha:

Bumblebee2408: :hi::hi: Hi bumblebee, welcome to the thread:hugs::flower: keeping my fx'd for you hun there are alot of great ladies here:friends:

I have no idea how someone couldnt know they were pregnant! I mean maybe for alittle while but not to the point of labor! :haha: I watch too much reality tv :haha:

I want a girl, but then I get scared to have a girl! I have my two boys so Ive gotten use to boy stuff and the idea of boy teenagers and the thought of a girl teenager freaks me out! And what if she doesnt like me :haha: my oldest is a mommas boy to the max and the baby is well on his way!

I have no idea how someone couldnt know they were pregnant! I mean maybe for alittle while but not to the point of labor! :haha: I watch too much reality tv :haha:

I want a girl, but then I get scared to have a girl! I have my two boys so Ive gotten use to boy stuff and the idea of boy teenagers and the thought of a girl teenager freaks me out! And what if she doesnt like me :haha: my oldest is a mommas boy to the max and the baby is well on his way!

Haha exactly, that would be so scary to just randomly go into labor, oh hell no lol I'd probably think I was dying if it was my first and that happened:dohh::haha: what are your favorite shows? I LOVE The walking dead, The vampire diaries, American horror story and Grey's anatomy haha
I kind of feel the same about a boy because I only got the girly things when I was pregnant so buying blue would be a big change haha. And I also thought Zoai was going to not like me lmao and she has her days(already..lol) but she's more of a momma's girl right now. If we have a boy he will probably be a daddy's boy:haha:

Maybe we think because we are girls our girls wont like us :haha: I never felt like that about the boys. You arent missing out boy stuff wise. There is always more girl stuff than boys! So I want a girl to buy a bunch of cute stuff hehe.

We watch American Horror Story, Kitchen Nightmares & Master Chef (did I mention we love Gordon Ramsey :haha:) A bunch of crap on HGTV, True Blood, DEXTER (omg Dexter Come back already!!) a bunch of crap on TLC :haha: Game of Thrones, Shark Tank, "Animation Domination", hmm I know Im missing a bunch of stuff.

We havent seen Walking Dead or Vampire Diaries yet but Ive heard they are good!

Vampire Diaries is amazing! I'm finishing season 3 now they really pull at your heart strings too.

As for us my partner wants lots of girls (i'd settle for just one right now after all this time haha) I want a boy at the moment but I change my mind all the time! Haha I'll be happy whatever xxx

I knew #1 was a boy before the ultrasound with #2 I just knew it was a girl. I was in shock when doc said boy, I even cried. Then I was in denial and wouldnt believe it. Well three ultrasounds later and it stayed a boy I let the dream die :haha: Soon after my sadness I really started loving the idea of two boys and Im happy now that #2 is a boy! They are great friends already! And its cute to see how different they are. So since this will more than likely be last baby Id like a girl, and dont know how Id feel if it was a boy. At the moment I think id be okay with it but its sad to think Id never have a girl to dress pretty , do her nails, get her ready for prom or her wedding. Be there during her pregnancy ect. Thats a sad thought! So I guess..we are rooting for girl :wacko:

daddiesgift: Haha probably:winkwink: I'm still terrified for her teenage years:dohh: I think it depends on what baby season it is, because when I was having Zoai it seemed like everyone was having girls so there wasn't much in the girls section that you would think there was haha. I always saw cute boy stuff though, it made me want a boy:haha:
Omg I LOVE chef Ramsey haha hes the best, although I would never last on a cooking show with him, I think I'd punch him:haha: you should watch the vampire diaries, its pretty amazing:thumbup:

Bumblebee: Yeah, it really does! I cry so easily when I watch it:haha: season 5 starts in October, season 4 was CRAZY haha, wait until you see it.
Awh well sending lots of mixed dust to you then:haha:

Oooh, I LOVE Game of Thrones!! John Snow, don't mind if I do! :haha:
Well it's O day tomorrow for me, I think! Day 14 so I'm pretty sure.
Then I'll finally be in the 2 week wait. Woohoo!

I wish I had some friends with babies or that wanted babies, all my friends are dead against having kids, so I'm the lone baby maker!

How is everyone?:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->