Any ladies need ntnp buddies? I do

It seemed when I started having babies everyone else started having babies! Big baby boom. Most of my friends then had older kids. No one knows we are looking into a third so its a secret till we conceive. We actually want to wait till we know the sex to tell people. Just dont feel like hearing people say we are crazy for having three babies, or not being as excited for #3 as I just had #2 lol.

Im good. Going to get a bunch of vaccinations today myself :nope: I hate needles but I have no choice so I better just suck it up :haha: Kids are good! Watching cartoons while I get my daily dose of computer in :)

PunkMum: Yay!:happydance: goodluck hun, hope you guys catch that eggy:dust:
I am doing good this morning, finally dtd with my husband for the first time this cycle last night, and this might sound bad but I think I needed it lmao, I was having a really bad headache before, after we dtd I felt alot better:haha:

daddiesgift: Thats exactly how I feel. I think when we tell people were having #2 they are all going to talk shit and try to bring us down about it(because of my age). But I honestly dont care about them, we want another baby and we have the love and financial stability, were also married so if we want another child I dont think its anyone's business but ours. So they will either suck it up, or I wont be apart of their life anymore:shrug:
When people found out about Zoai, I lost alot of friends so I wont be surprised if I lose more:nope: still not going to change anything lol, hopefully soon #2 will be on they're way:cloud9::blush:
And the baby boom hasn't stopped:haha:

Well I'll be excited for you both when you fall pregnant so screw the nay sayers! :haha:
My friends will be much the same, I think, they just don't get people actually wanting babies! My dd is 5 so they'll just view it as me having to start all over again. Oh and I are very excited though so I don't really care!

My dd is watching some tv now too, so I'm getting in my computer time too! We had a picnic earlier which was lovely.

hi people thought I would join your chat and just say hi............. me and my guy are ntnp..... its exciting tho isn't it :winkwink:

ive got 2 daughters and he has a son from previous relationships I hope one day we can have a child together if things all go well

xxxx

Hi noodles!! Welcome!
Chat away, do you know where you are in your cycle or are you not paying too much attention?
Baby dust to you!:hugs:

well I have no idea haha
my depo shot ran out 24th may and I haven't had any periods since the end of march! booo so I have no idea whats going on lol
I have been having some crazy symptoms that are either the depo wearing off orrrrr possibly ovulation orrrrrr some kind of magical pregnancy hahah I doubt its the last one tho that's prob just wishful thinking isn't it lol :haha:

xxx

Hi Ladies :)

Blllleeeuuurrrgghhh is how I feel today I am now 12 days late!! got a bfn at 10 days late still no sign of AF getting soooo fed up of it now wish it would just turn up and make me feel better :haha:

Abii- People are sad if they can't be happy for you trying for a baby they don't want to be in your life clearly!! That's the way I see it, if they're good friends they'll stick around no matter what.

Noodles: Lovely to meet you :) Fingers crossed you'll not be trying to long. I hated being on the depo it made me put on loads of weight. I'll never use it again!

Daddiesgift: Good Luck with the vaccinations god I hate them! i'm terrified of needles!!

I am sick as a dog ladies lol. theres a virus going around my job so of course I just had to catch it. even with the cold me and my hubby have been getting it on like rabbits I was supposed to o on Friday but I felt o pains yesterday. hopefully within two weeks we get a big surprise

Floridamomma::dust: Hope you feel better soon! I hate being sick!!

Abii- Its sad we lose friends when we have children but its a part of life. You lose friends when you get married, when you have kids, just growing up really! And I agree if you can have a baby and be able to love it and financially support it and of course marriage is a great plus then go for it! Who cares how old you are or if you have ten babies back to back! People were so excited about Dominic I think because we tried for so long it was such a miracle! Anthony was a surprise so it was a surprise to everyone else they were happy but there was the "are you crazy!" people.

punkmom: thanks!

I was able to get my vaccinations and not pass out :haha: it actually wasnt that bad at all! And because they were able to look up some past labs they could see what I was already immune too so I only had to get four shots and a TB test! Ive always known and felt to me that immunizations are worth the risk. I just hate needles lol. I delayed some of the kids but they have gotten all of them. I was reading a bunch of information in a vaccinations book while I was waiting and it really gave me confidence for myself and the babies that its the best. It had the stats for diseases in the USA before vaccinations then the amount after vaccinations and the difference is crazy. Polio for example before vaccinations was killing and paralyzing children in the US in the thousands. Now not one case of polio has been reported!

Anywho I was pretty proud of myself for doing it since Im a big baby

Hi ladies :wave: sorry not had time to read through this thread properly yet but just wanted to do a little update.. Well today is cd32 and no af yet but tested this morning and got a bfn :(

I'm so confused about how long my luteal phase is though, I read that it is not supposed to vary but looking at my app where I record my periods etc It looks asthough mine varies a lot! Although I suppose I could be wrong as I haven't been temping or anything so no real way of knowing when I ovulated for sure. Ahh it's all so confusing. It's only our first month of NTNP and I'm already stressing about everything, oh dear!

Is anyone else feeling like this?

Xx

Abii: I had the same problem life will keep moving and youll make mommy friends now lol

PunkMum: Awh thanks:flower: its always nice having some ladies to talk to that have things in common, makes it easier to relate:haha:

Noodles: :wave:Hello and welcome. Hope you get your af soon, sorry its taking so long. What kind of symptoms are you having?:flower:

Bumblebee: Its so weird that its not showing up, I bet you are and its a sticky one thats why its not showing:winkwink: keeping my fx'd hun. And yes I agree, we learned not to care what people thought after they talked crap about our age gap, so it really doesn't bother us lol

FloridaMomma: Goodluck! keeping my fx'd, hopefully you caught the eggy:dust: and thank you:flower:

daddiesgift: I wish I could 'like' you post about 100x:haha: yes it is apart of life, just wish more people could be supportive and less bashy you know? but I guess its not how it is. People were like in big shock when I told them I was pregnant with Zoai lol

WanaBaba: Hey there:flower: you are not alone, I also get stressed at times because I feel like I wont ovulate this month:shrug: and idk why I feel that way, just do. Get some opk's to ease your mind? I bought a pack of 50 opks and 20 hcg tests for about $25 on amazon. But try your best not to stress because it can delay your period and affect your ntnp. I am using opks this cycle for the same reason, to ease my mind. I hope you get your bfp, keeping my fx'd

abii: ive had bloating, back ache, low cramps, sore boobs, headaches, really really tired and sorry TMI but this weird cm it was yellowish and defo ewcm coz really stretchy and had a teeny bit of blood in it!! I have no idea whats wrong with me coz it really could be one of 3 things..... I actually feel pregnant but I am sure its coming off the depo like withdrawals or something. I only had one shot of depo tho so I only had 12 weeks on it...... I doubt from what I have read online that its worn off yet but I also know that ewcm must mean im ovulating? I am so so confused what my body is doing at the moment :wacko:

has anyone else ever felt like this?? xx

Noodles: I was on depo for 9 months and it threw my body way off when I was coming off of it. I ended up taking a pregnancy test like every two weeks because I was sure I was pregnant! :dohh:
It will settle down and much sooner for you than me, because you only had the one shot. :hugs:

Abbi: How old were you when you had Zoai? If you don't mind me asking? I had just turned 21 with dd and people were mega shocked! As was I, she was my happy little suprise! :flower:

Floridamomma: Sorry you're sick, that sucks. Get better soon!:hugs:

As for me I'm pretty sure this is O day, but I don't know if we'll bd. Oh is working and very tired, and I feel a bit wiped out just now. We did bd not last night but the night before though, so you never know! I've heard of people catching two days before O...

Well, hope you're all having a good day!

yeah I keep taking tests coz it drives me crazy!!! I constantly think I am pregnant hahaha like mental crazy woman lol

I had my eldest daughter when I had just turned 21..... no1 ever really said anything about my age I have never really thought about it I suppose I was quite young especially when her dad left us when she was 4 months old on x mas day..... 21 with a tiny baby on my own when I think of it that way I it was a lot to cope with at a young age lol then I had my 2nd princess when I was 25..... now hopefully no3 in the next couple of years if im lucky that is :winkwink:

My daughters dad and I broke up when she was 1, it was tough but you just man up and get on with it I suppose!! :haha:
Been with my oh for two years now, and I've never been happier, we laugh so much. Life never seems to keep us down for very long If you know what I mean!
Plus, he's quite a hotty, so that's a bonus! :haha:

Floridamomma: Ooh thanks, that keeps my hopes up a bit! :thumbup:

yeah that's a plus when they look gooooood lol
I keep getting all the old ladies in my mums clothes shop saying is that your boyfriend? he is a bit of alright:winkwink: hahaha he has an old lady fan club

my eldest daughter's dad was a short arse i blame his arrogance on short man syndrome....... no offence to any nice short men out there just my personal experience hahaha

so does anyone think they will be getting their BFPs by the end of 2013 then???:happydance:

My ex is a tool, but I put up with him for dd's sake. I always promised I would never be the one to keep her from her real dad, regardless of what happened between us so I have to stick with it. I wish he would just bugger off sometimes though! (excuse my language)!

I'm not hopeful for my bfp to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->