Any ladies need ntnp buddies? I do

yeah my eldest has always seen her dad she goes every other weekend she never seems too fussed about it to be honest

so hopefully a BFPs all round for us ladies hey

mind you........ that will mean for me 4 kids at times in my house I may end up with grey hair ages 35 hahaha

noodles: Ive never taken the depo shot before just the pill mostly and a few months of the patch but it does kinda sound like pregnancy but I know coming off hormonal birthcontrol you have symptoms like that. After I stopped the pill last month and I was on the low dose hormone one I spotted a little, cried a little, got pissed off a little :haha: felt sick, sleepy, crampy, BLOATED. Plus my breasts got huge and sore. Thats died down a little but my breasts are still full instead of the deflated look :haha: so I hope that sticks!!

Sorry to hear of you gals douche bag exes :haha: I never really wanted kids and made sure to religiously take birth control. I had some REALLY bad relationships in the past some their fault some mine but when I met my husband it all seemed to make sense. And his love for me and children changed my mind into having kids. Im so glad it did!!

florida- Ive read that ..hmm I think im saying this right..that if you conceive on or after ovulation it will be a boy. If you conceive before ovulation it will be a girl. I guess cause sperm can live so long in our body its possible! Are your LO girls?

Im not sure the theory of sperm living so long when I asked the doctor if I should put my legs up after sex :haha: and not get up for a while. And he said I could if I had some free time but that sperm gets where it needs to be within a minute of ejaculation.

haha oh god I feel so pregnant I keep taking tests some have evap looking lines some have nothing.............. well all I can say is I will know for sure in 9 months wont I hahah

florida : are you having triplets?? :happydance: or am I getting the wrong end of the convo lol

WanaBaba: Hey there:flower: you are not alone, I also get stressed at times because I feel like I wont ovulate this month:shrug: and idk why I feel that way, just do. Get some opk's to ease your mind? I bought a pack of 50 opks and 20 hcg tests for about $25 on amazon. But try your best not to stress because it can delay your period and affect your ntnp. I am using opks this cycle for the same reason, to ease my mind. I hope you get your bfp, keeping my fx'd

I feel like that too, It's only month 1 and I'm actually worrying incase for some reason I don't ovulate! No idea why! I've been considering charting to make sure I ovulate but I'm not sure it would work as I tend to wake up a lot around 4 am for a wee! And plus I think it may be too much for NTNP! I did consider using opks instead but I read that they don't actually tell you if you've ovulated, they just predict that you're going to?? Thanks Hun :babydust: to you too Hun xx

Oh gosh no look! They are 3 4 and 6. But i wouldn't mind twins this time

yeah me too how lovely would it be to have twins

twins always skips a generation in my family my mum is a twin and her nanny is a twin.... my great nanny was one of 13 kids 2 sets of triplets 3 sets of twins and a singleton hahahah

whats the betting I don't have any multiples! :haha:

WanaBaba: Hey there:flower: you are not alone, I also get stressed at times because I feel like I wont ovulate this month:shrug: and idk why I feel that way, just do. Get some opk's to ease your mind? I bought a pack of 50 opks and 20 hcg tests for about $25 on amazon. But try your best not to stress because it can delay your period and affect your ntnp. I am using opks this cycle for the same reason, to ease my mind. I hope you get your bfp, keeping my fx'd

I feel like that too, It's only month 1 and I'm actually worrying incase for some reason I don't ovulate! No idea why! I've been considering charting to make sure I ovulate but I'm not sure it would work as I tend to wake up a lot around 4 am for a wee! And plus I think it may be too much for NTNP! I did consider using opks instead but I read that they don't actually tell you if you've ovulated, they just predict that you're going to?? Thanks Hun :babydust: to you too Hun xx

I want to temp to see if I am ovulating too but Madam can have me up at any time, so its not going to be accurate :(

I tried temping with #1 and I didnt see how it was helping at all. Besides stressing me out with each degree it went up or down! I would just rely on opks.

Hmm I think Id go insane with twins! But I have two littles so I cant imagine having two more at the same time. I havent slept over night in two years! Breastfeeding was already a pain in my ass..or nipple :haha: so I couldnt imagine two on there! How on earth would I go anywhere with two babies, and two toddlers. So Ill just wish for ONE baby :haha:

I tried using the CBFM but due to the funny hormones with my pcos it never worked, not even the cycle I got pregnant! haha, same for the smileys, never got one. I'd love to just have an idea if I was ovulation this time or not

Noodles: Wow, those do sound like pregnancy symptoms. My back always hurts though after I had dd so if my back hurts I just think its af coming lol. I'm sure its just the hormones in your body making you have some evaps, but I wouldn't know because I've never been on depo shot. I heard alot of horror stories about it so I stuck with the pill(low hormone) and even that made me spot 2 days after my af ended so its probably just your body trying to get back to normal. What were your periods like before the depo? And I'm hoping for a bfp, this month would be great but not too hopeful so we'll see:winkwink:

PunkMum: Aha I wasn't 21..I was only 18 when I had her, I found out 2 weeks and 2 days before my 18th birthday that I was pregnant with her. Now almost 20. If it wasn't for my daughter, honestly, I probably wouldn't be here today:flower:

FloridaMomma: How are you feeling today?:flower:

Daddiesgift: Thats funny because in middle school I swore to everyone and myself that I would never have kids either lol, but when you meet the right person it changes everything:flower:

Noodles: Lol I think she's talking about the lo's she already has:haha:

Afm: I'm doing pretty good just really tired. Had a long night with dd last night, she wouldn't sleep for more then 20 minutes lol she is napping now but probably not for long:winkwink: We are going grocery shopping today so we finally get to get out of the house:happydance: hope everyone has a great day:thumbup:

I want to temp to see if I am ovulating too but Madam can have me up at any time, so its not going to be accurate :(
Well charting is sometimes stressful too and you don't want to stress more then you are so I wouldn't chart lol. I charted with Zoai and it was more stressful then opk's, so thats why I use them. And yes it tells you when you are 'about' to ovulate(with a positive your suppose to o within 24-36 hrs) but at least you will know you did, because a opk isn't positive unless it is as dark or darker then control line. You should give them a try. And you will know if your ovulate when you get your bfp:haha:

I tried using the CBFM but due to the funny hormones with my pcos it never worked, not even the cycle I got pregnant! haha, same for the smileys, never got one. I'd love to just have an idea if I was ovulation this time or not
Yeah I tried temping too, and it didn't work out. I never woke up at the same time and sometimes would forget, so I said forget it. We used pre-seed and got our bfp that month though

Looking on amazon now for some opks :D gunna need a bundle if you have to test every day? X

Looking on amazon now for some opks :D gunna need a bundle if you have to test every day? X

search for the Ibaby ones that have like 50 opks and 20pg tests they have bigger packs but those are what I got:thumbup:

I couldnt temp either I'd be to stressed by it!.

Well I'm currently cd39 normally only have 27 day cycles...... Getting frustrated with my body now had cramps today but no sign of af at all did a cervix check can't feel it at all its disappeared! Feel tired all time. I just want to know what's going on....... I called drs today and tried explaining situation to reception who didn't want to know & tried giving me number for midwife. I was like I don't even know if we are pregnant!! She just didn't want to know!!

Ah well lets see what tomorrow brings. Good luck this month girls!! Xxx

I got about 4 days to decide if we will do anything different next cycle. I think we are headed for full on ttc rather than ntnp tho. Soon I will be taking my left over clomid I think

I couldnt temp either I'd be to stressed by it!.

Well I'm currently cd39 normally only have 27 day cycles...... Getting frustrated with my body now had cramps today but no sign of af at all did a cervix check can't feel it at all its disappeared! Feel tired all time. I just want to know what's going on....... I called drs today and tried explaining situation to reception who didn't want to know & tried giving me number for midwife. I was like I don't even know if we are pregnant!! She just didn't want to know!!

Ah well lets see what tomorrow brings. Good luck this month girls!! Xxx

Omg I can't believe the receptionist tried to hand you over to the midwife! :dohh:

Have you done any tests Hun? Sorry if uve already said, I haven't read all of this thread x

I was never able to figure out the cervix position thing. So I just went by ovulation tests and cervical mucous.

I dont think we are going to full on ttc till October. Well I dont think that. My husband wants to now.

Abbi: I feel horriblier if thats a word lol. Twins run in my family too. my mom and sister have twins so I keep hoping.
Bumblebee: you can sometimes call the er and ask for the ob on call

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->