• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Any ladies need ntnp buddies? I do

Hi Ladies,

I am currently :dance: I am soooo relieved! Baby is measuring 6+5 and we were unable to hear heartbeat as there was no sound available but we saw it flickering away!! I'm on :cloud9:

I know and we've also just put paperwork through for our house so fingers crossed all checks go well and we move into our new house on 22nd November :) xx

yayy bumblebee:happydance::hugs: glad it went well, hope all goes well with the house also:thumbup:

Thanks hun:flower: I am kinda feeling hopeful this month, been having some symptoms so lets hope they are real and not pms haha. Im not sure what dpo I am but my apps say Im due for af on hallween so that would be a nice suprise:blush:

Oooh that'd be nice well fingers crossed :flower: and keep us updatedxxx

I found awesome pregnant Halloween top and I want to buy one I dunno if it would come in time though

Hi there ladies!!
I'm looking for buddies too!! My dh and I have been married for 6 months now, and 3 weeks ago I had my mirena removed! Yay! Not sure where my cycle sits at since it was basically nonexistent for the 4+ years I had my mirena in. I'm ntnp for now, but in a few months may focus more on ttc. I've been bbt and opk'ing it for the last few weeks just trying to get a sense of what my cycle may be (no luck on pinpointing an ovulation yet, but I suspect it will take a few months before all is working like clockwork).

Have a history of endometriosis here, so hoping conceiving won't be too difficult here!

Sending out lots of BLUE dust your ways!!

Mrs B.

I'd love to join! And can I just say the fact that I can be a part of this forum alone makes me absolutely elated :)

We are NTNP and I am so excited about even the slightest possibility of a future BFP. I'm really new to these Baby/pregnancy forums so I don't understand all the acronyms yet. I'm just really happy to have found a group to chat with :)

You are welcome Kimmy. NTNP or TTC what method may be, what all we want is a baby. We are here to support each other no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"