Any ladies need ntnp buddies? I do

PS the line on the FRER is darker in person just my camera on my phone is rubbish xx

awh Im so happy for you bumblebee it is a well deserved bfp:hugs: its the one I just know it and Im so excited for you. Are you going to find out gender or what about names? sorry:haha: I get alittle excited for my friends:blush:

fairyy, when are you guys going to start bd'ing? are you using opks or anything

how are you magic? what gender are you rooting for?:haha:

Congrats Bumblebee!! That's a :bfp: for sure!

Good luck ladies I'm still checking in on y'all till everyone gets their :bfp: :hugs: :dust:

Awww daddiesgift we could be bump buddies you're only a few weeks in front of me. How're you?

Abii: thank you I know for first time ever I feel really excited about this one. I feel a bit better about it all :hugs: still trying not to get to excited yet just in case but the clearblue test seems a good indicator, we still like our original names but we may change our minds yet hehe. With regards to gender I'm not sure what we're going to do cause I think I'd like a suprise but my partner wants to know
Xxxxx

daddiesgift: That's so sweet of you. :hugs:

Abii: We would start BDing today or tomorrow. I am not sure whether I am going to ovulate on my normal CD14/15 or last time like CD20 :shrug:. Those ewcm would give me some kind of indication. CD10 today.

Bumblebee- yay for bump buddies! Im feeling okay. Super tired. I was really sick with the boys so Im just waiting for that to happen, but I hope it doesnt!

Fairy- no problem!

Hey daddiesgift: So far I'm just feeling tired and having a few aches and pains I'm trying not to panic and just get on with things and fingers crossed everything will go well this time xx

i dont mind what gender we have but oh wants a boy :haha: i have my booking in appointment tomorrow :happydance:

congrats bumblebee are you having a may baby like me or june :D

Hi magicwhisper: 9th June baby all going well. Fingers crossed (stick baby stick) xx

Congrats bumblebee!!!:happydance:

Fairyy im on cd10 today we can track/pretend not to track together.. my af lasted 5 days as usual..n we had some romantic time on cd6-8 cos we were on vacay lol ..its a lil bit far from expected O but we still used conceiveplus just in case..my O based on my app is on 4oct (cd12)

Abii hope youre ok.. ure nvr alone..:hugs::hugs:

Hey girls

Well we have our early scan booked for 21st October at just over 6wk and then we've got our first appointment with midwife day after if all that has gone well :)

We're now debating about what to do about the wedding xxx

I am taking break from TTC for some reasons. But I will definitely post here if I get a BFP while NTNP. Good luck to you all. I will check on you at times. Love you all.

awh sorry to hear that fairyy, hope you get back in it soon hun:hugs: I know its hard:flower:

how are you all ladies? my af is about to end I think because Im spotting so hoping it will be gone by tomorrow. I put a link to my chart in my journal:thumbup:
Hope your all doing well:flower:

Hi abii,

Well so far so good :) no signs of any bleeding this time so fingers crossed we've got our sticky bean this time. Now we're just trying to see if we can sort wedding baby and house all in the next 8 months lol xx

Me and my OH talked last night. He says that he wants us to star actively trying for a baby. I want that as well. But I'm nervous. Not because of being a parent. But we don't have kids together. It's nerve racking. He has a son and I have two boys. Uh....

Hi Ladies! I am new here. We are ntnp #6. I am wondering if there are any other medium/large family women out there and thought the ntnp area was a good place to look. ... Even women who are just starting out but want the large family some day?!?

Thanks for an awesome thread here, too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->