Any ladies need ntnp buddies? I do

Sunny. I have two kids working on number three. Wanting to have 5 all together! I know where your coming from!!

Awh bumblebee, Im so glad your doing well, have you guys talked about the wedding yet? and how are you feeling? any symptoms kicking in yet?:winkwink::haha:

Afm: hey ladies and welcome to the new ladies:hi: so sorry that I've been away, my dad came out for a few days to "babyproof" our house since Zoai is now starting to walk:blush: its so crazy how fast they grow, I miss when she was an infant:haha:
Were finally getting to the fun part of my cycle:winkwink: we bd this morning(it was around 1am so not sure if its still considered the morning) and 2 days ago not using anything but they were both just out of the moment which was nice:haha: Im starting opks today and timed bd'ing on the 11th so keeping my fx'd crossed this will be it:cloud9: my chart on ff says I should ovulate on the 16th which would be cd15:thumbup:
How are you ladies?

Hi abii,

Good so far really sore breasts especially in cold! Started feeling a bit sick slight stretchy feelings in my tummy so a few things xx

Hi Abii & the rest of the gang.

Well finally hit 6wks today and I'm denouncing this is the 1st time we've got this far without any hiccups fingers crossed as next weeks my scan and we'll get to see our little bean xx

How exciting !!! Yay for the first scan. Good luck hun.

great news Bumblebee! Had our first scan today (photo in journal) baby is doing well and has a hb of 155!

Oooooh Girls, Soooo excited did another digi this week I am now 6+4 furthest we've ever gotten

I did a clearblue digi that on all my other pregnancies only got to 1-2 with all my pregnancies. The day I found out with this one it came out 2-3 which made me happy.

Today I got the courage up to do another to check the number had gone up ................... IMAG0718.jpg

I know I am so excited!! and on the upside we're also viewing houses tomorrow so we can get set up and settled again YAY!!

awh yayy! so excited for you hun:happydance: when is your scan again?

sickness is back again :sick: workse than ever

on a plus my scan is on wednesday :happydance:

My scans on Monday I'll keep you all updated good luck for Wednesday magicwhisper xxx

goodluck to both of you at your scans:flower:
daddiesgift I absoultely love your dp, so funny:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->