Any ladies starting first IUI in January?? Buddies Please..TTC 13 cycles

Kscar so sorry hun. You have promising things headed your way to make you mommy by Mother's Day next year!!! Hang in there

Lazy... Oh the joys of clomid lol. I hope it brings you your bfp :)

Hi girls, just checking in. Fluterby, you are well into your 2ww by now. How's it going? And ya, the whole Mother's day thing ugh. Plus my own Mom just passed a way a year ago and we were really close so that Day sucked. I just went to work and forgot about it best i could..... Shopping therapy always works! Lazydaisy good luck with your IUI...I start my injections next Wed FX's for mid June IUI #2 for me! :dust: and :hugs: girls!

Well I got all excited because at 9dpt I tested using a Walmart .88 cent test and line was almost invisible, then on 11dpt I tested on a dollar tree test and got a super faint line. The next day I tested on frer and self line and gain that afternoon and it was noticeable darker. Next morning FRER was a hair darker than the morning before but lighter than the afternoon. That night it went almost so light it looked like an evap. So at 13dpt my trigger was still showing up. I haven't tested anymore. AF due tomorrow.

So lesson learned, test out trigger using frer if that is what you plan on testing for bfp with because cheap ies will be negative before frer.

Here are my tests. They didn't picture well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4
OK, On we go to IUI#2. First scan yesterday showed 7 follies hanging out. Started my puregon last night. I actually gave the shot to myself this time and it was honestly no big deal, the needle went in like Butter. lol DH said something this morning to me that made sense. Babe, if we just stop worrying and thinking about it so much it will happen. He's so sweet. lol But hard to not think about it when you are jabbing yourself every night and getting the "dildo cam" every third day!! How's everyone else doing? This thread has gone a bit quiet. Hope you are feeling fine. :hugs:

Good luck Claire! I hope this is your last IUI

We are looking into clinical trial IVF. IDK if it will pan out but we are trying

Thanks. Waiting to hear back but in the mean time we are plan B'ing it. We will do IVF starting mid July in MX if not accepted into trial program

What do you mean by clinical trial? Sorry if that's a dumb question...would it be funded or something?

Hello ladies. I am back from my trip, super tan and rested. I hope all is well. Seems like the thread is dying, but I wanted to check in on you ladies.

I started my first shot last night of lupron and I stuck myself only twice. The first time I went to slow and damn did that hurt. So the second jab I made quicker and it was a little less painful. Hoping this gets easier with time.

I have a little bit of bad news. I don't know if you ladies remember that my brother and sister and law did IVF last November and were going to have twins that were due in August. Anyway, 2 days before we flew to Europe my sister in law went into labor at 28 weeks gestation. One of the babies they knew was going to have a long road ahead, because he has cdh (hole in diaphragm causes intestines to push into chest). The other baby they expected would be healthy, but unfortunately he couldn't handle the early delivery I guess and passed the day we flew out! The other baby with cdh is doing well and they hope to have surgery for him soon. It was really hard to be away and not at home to support our family, but there wasn't really much we could do so dh said we should just go on the trip. I can't believe all of this happened and it really puts things into perspective for me. Things really could be a lot worse. I can't even imagine the pain that my brother and sister in law are feeling now.

Sorry to hear that kscar.

My update is that my last iui was cancelled due to folicles not growing. Just started 4 th iui attempt. Day 2.

Sorry to hear that you had to cancel. That has to be frustrating!

Oh Krista, that is so sad about the twins. Glad the other baby is doing ok and hope the surgery goes well. You are right, everyone has their crosses to bear. Glad you had a nice time on your trip....next time you guys go away you will be lugging a little bundle around sight seeing! :hug: you must be getting ready to start your injectables no?

Kscar that is awful. I'm so sorry to hear that.

Claire the clinical trial is an IVF that is done using trial meds or gonal f. There is a new med they are trying to get FDA approved for IVF. Europe already uses it. You would get IVF at a reduced rate to participate but you have to qualify. I do qualify but it's still about $7,000. We've decided on goings to Matamoros, MX for IVF next month. The doctor there has an excellent rep and I know ladies who have been to him. My AF was supposed to be here last Friday but as of today is still a no show. I need to start birth control so I can regulate my period and know when to book my plane tickets. I'm so annoyed! I'm never late, not even on progesterone. I don't get it. We have a short window to be able to do this because I'll have to be there 15 days.

Sorry to hear that kscar.

My update is that my last iui was cancelled due to folicles not growing. Just started 4 th iui attempt. Day 2.

Kscar that is awful. I'm so sorry to hear that.

Claire the clinical trial is an IVF that is done using trial meds or gonal f. There is a new med they are trying to get FDA approved for IVF. Europe already uses it. You would get IVF at a reduced rate to participate but you have to qualify. I do qualify but it's still about $7,000. We've decided on goings to Matamoros, MX for IVF next month. The doctor there has an excellent rep and I know ladies who have been to him. My AF was supposed to be here last Friday but as of today is still a no show. I need to start birth control so I can regulate my period and know when to book my plane tickets. I'm so annoyed! I'm never late, not even on progesterone. I don't get it. We have a short window to be able to do this because I'll have to be there 15 days.
Lazy~~ Sorry about the last cycle being cancelled but happy to hear you are moving right along wi th the next! Best of luck to you hun! :hugs:
Flutter~~Wow, that is still alot 7K at a reduced rate! I believe all in here our regular rate is average around 9K. So going to Mex is a safe and more affordable alternative it sounds like. But you are late? wtf? Just try not stress (shit, I hate it when ppl say that. lol) and keep us in the loop. Would love to hear about how it goes south of the border....Be sure to pick up some Patron on the way back. :winkwink:

Thanks,

So I started iui 4 with clomid again and folicles haven't grown again. They gave me gonal f Daily injects to give me a boost but now day 16 and only one folicle 9mm they doubled my injections and going for scan day 19. It's all get late in the cycle. Anybody ever had a late iui? Xx

Hey Lazy~~I never have had a late IUI although I am a slow grower ...they always seemed to catch up on day 14ish...but I've only had two and not with clomid. I have only done Puregon, which I think is like Follitism? Sorry not much help but just to let you know thinking of you and hope they get a nice burst so you can get the swimmers swimming! :hug:

Lazy I'm not much help either. I used Femara and gonal f and I'm a fast grower. I hope they catch up!!!

Still do not have a period. This 9 days and no period. I don't get this

My cycle was cancelled again. A heavy period came yesterday cd 17 whilst I was still doing the injections. Been told to stop everything and have appointment with dr in a few weeks. Good luck to everybody else. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->