any ladies with long cycles? (38-40 cd)

mrsz24

Reaction score
Anyone ttc with long cycles? I'm averaging 39 day cycles for the last year with the last cycle being 40 very long days with o on cd27. Since I'm new to ttc (on cycle 2), I'm looking for anyone with similar cycles to make the wait bearable and keep me away from Google!

Hi, I seem to range between 37 and 42. It's very frustrating!

Yes the wait seems like forever. And I can imagine a little more frustrating that yours varies. Mine is 35 days exactly. Go ahead and charge up your patience hun

I imagine mine will settle down. I'm only on cycle 2 of ttc. I was on 42 day cycles when I conceived my daughter.

Hi! I'm also on cycle 2 of TTC #1 and I have CRAZY irregular cycles, but in the past year they've averaged about 40 days. Started acupuncture recently to try to regulate them and help with fertility generally so we shall see. It's very frustrating having a long cycle and for me frustrating to never know how long my cycles will be! SO. MUCH. WAITING. I'm 3DPO right now and counting down the days till I can test!

So glad I'm not alone! I'm 4 days out from the FF "fertile period", but experienced some odd spotting mid-cycle so I'm afraid I could already be out.

@Katie - do you like acupuncture so far? I've heard good things!

YA so frustrating. I am 32- month 2 of taking Clomid.. first month did not shorten it, and this month hopefully it will be 28.

Good luck, Jenkins! I second babi - hope we all get there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->