Any Lincs Ladies??

Wow, lots of Lincs ladies - I'm from Grimsby!

My husband works in Grimsby and he has the car so we're probably looking for cildcare in the area... any suggestions? or equally, any place/one i should avoid?

Hmmm we are about to move our little lady out of her current nursery! Massive recommendation to Little Blossoms - they are about to open their second nursery and my eldest went to the first nursery for almost 4 years, it is absolutely second to none. That's where we are moving our youngest one to :)

thank you... i'll check that one out. perhaps when i get around to really making final choices i may ask you again :)

Very new to this. From Lincolnshire and feeling very very young an inexperienced haha.

Hello everyone!

I am from Holland but my in-laws are in the UK, moving to Lincs, so we will be visiting there often. I would love to get to know some people around there. We will be in Cleethorpes and Louth, but have a car, so anywhere would be okay.
Please send me a pm, perhaps we can write to each other until our next visit?! (in may)

Hooe to hear from you!!

Hello everyone! I live in lincoln and work in a local supermarket. This is my 4th pregnancy but my 1st baby (if you stick LO *fingers crossed*) and i'm scared! I am due Dec 4th ish :) Anyone else from Lincoln due around then? Look forward to hearing from you lovely lincoln ladies!!!

Thought I would post here to say hello! I live in North Hykeham and don't really know any other mums x

Thought I would post here to say hello! I live in North Hykeham and don't really know any other mums x

Hi, i work in north hykeham in asda! i dont have any children yet but i'm due 13th december :)

Hi, i work in north hykeham in asda! i dont have any children yet but i'm due 13th december :)

I'm always popping in asda, even though I get my weekly shop delivered. Ooh bet you are excited! :)

Hey, I am based near Grantham, my ds is 21 months and my lg is 3 weeks old. :) x

Hello Ladies!! I'm in Grantham. I'm due in february x

I live 5 mins from Asda! Whenever i see mummies or preg ladies I always wonder if they're on here

I live 5 mins from Asda! Whenever i see mummies or preg ladies I always wonder if they're on here

i used to live 5 mins from there too, until last November when I moved to Sharp Walk which isn't much further!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->