Any Liverpool Merseyside/Ladies?

sorry only just seen this section on the forum.

Im from liverpool myself hun

Im from St.Helens, looking for some bump buddies, PM anyone? would really love to get to know people and exchange messages xx

I'm in Liverpool :) Just about to start taking DD to some mum and baby type groups... Anyone on here go to any? I'm a bit scared! :blush:

Bumping..
We seem to be quite the exclusive club ladies, there's not a great deal of us compared to the other regions.

Only just seen this meself after you spotting me :haha:

I'm north liverpool!

xo

Does anyone find the mum and baby groups to be a bit rubbish? I hear my friends on here talking about proper baby sensory classes, baby signing, buggy fit etc and I've never seen much available in my area :shrug:

How old is everyone? I'm soon to be 29...eeek!

If you look for Mums on Missions on Facebook they do buggy fit/pram walking classes around some of the biggest parks in Liverpool (Croxteth/Walton Hall/Sefton) - thinking of going when number 2 is here.
The majority of surestart centres have sensory rooms don't they? They seem pretty good although we've never been and baby signing would be amazing but I think it's really expensive - wish we'd had something like that!
x

The sensory room at the sure start near me is pretty shabby and was really filthy. Some of my BnB friends go to proper set classes. I'll check out mums on a mission though thanks :thumbup:

Does anyone find the mum and baby groups to be a bit rubbish? I hear my friends on here talking about proper baby sensory classes, baby signing, buggy fit etc and I've never seen much available in my area :shrug:

We went to a playgroup once and there were no babies close to my LO's age..all at least 2 or 3. And they had dog toys as baby toys! I'm all for household items as baby toys but this is extreme I think :dohh: We never went back!

I'm also 29 next month :thumbup:

I go to my local mum and baby group (West Derby CC) It's not very busy but the ladies that do go are friendly and it's nice to get out of the house and have a chat :) The sensory room there is brilliant too, supposed to be the best one in the city. You go for an induction then can pre-book half hour sessions between 9 and 6 whenever you like. I also go to Aqua tots which is just a swimming session for parents and children under 8 at Thingwall Hall baths, it's a nice warm pool and the same one that Waterbabies and Puddleducks use :) I looked into Baby Sensory (it's on in Hunts Cross and Crosby) but thought it was a bit expensive. There are a few other groups/classes i'd like to try, some we're on the waiting list for and others I just haven't taken the plunge and gone to yet! They do baby signing in Frodsham where my mum lives but haven't heard of any classes more locally than that.

Also, if anyone would like to be friends on facebook just message me and we can 'swap' names :)

Anfield Children's Centre had a good sensory room too, and the pool at Everton CC is pretty good too.
I've moved since and haven't tried anything round here yet !

Anfield Children's Centre had a good sensory room too, and the pool at Everton CC is pretty good too.
I've moved since and haven't tried anything round here yet !

Ooh thanks for this, we'll be moving around that way next week so I'll check them out :thumbup:

25 here :) forgot that today when the Dr asked me =\ stupid baby brain!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->