Any LTWTT?

Me, Me! :hi:

We're also in for the long haul.....at least 2+ years. There's things we want to accomplish first. The main goal is for me to finish out my enlistment in the military so I can be a SAHM, which is my ultimate goal. I have two and a half years left. We also are buying a house in August, and we haven't even started planning the wedding yet. So it'll be awhile.. mid 2016 probably. Wow, that is farrrrr away. I've always wanted to have children in my mid 20's, and I'll be 26 in 2016, so not too bad.

It's looking at baby pictures & dreaming for us for a while! :haha:

2.5 years of waiting down 1 more year of waiting to go. But at least now that we are a year away I actually have stuff to work on like developing a regular exercise routine and other things to make sure I'm healthy when we start trying. It has been a long road though and I am definitely ready to be done with wtt.

You can add me to the list.I have no clue when I'll have kids hopefully it'll be within 4-7 years though. :dust:

Need some new WTT buddie's, all mine are still in touch but have all moved on, am all alone in WTT now :(

Not sure where to draw the line at LTWTT... we will hopefully be trying Jan 2015? It seems further away than it feels I guess! We are saving for a house which we should buy mid 2014 then we'll have some time there to settle in and do it up before TTC.

Yay! Well I have had a journal for 10 months now and been a member since 2011, so I definitely started off as LTWTT! I see you're a fellow British B'n'Ber too! Will pop over to your journal :)

Summer 2014 is when we plan on getting ready to GET READY! ha ha. and by that I mean IVF. my DB has a genetic disorder and would rather not have kids than risk them inheriting his disease. So our best option is IVF with preimplantation genetic testing. we need to be ready financially because of the fact that we will probably be doing multiple rounds of IVF due to the fact it is a 50% chance of passing the disease on and sometimes only a few blasts are transferable.
Soooo come next summer we are going to start preparing. I would guess a year or two after that we will TTC. around 2015-2016???

22 months for me so still a good while to go and its tough, hoping to make some nice friends on this forum :thumbup:

I have no WTT date anymore... It will be at least another year, but in reality, I think it will be much longer!

I am wttc until march april 2014 the latest since I need to get my tubal reversal done then wait a month to ttc after the surgery

Me! I will be waiting until AT LEAST August 2014, though, in all likelihood, it will be much longer. Have to get my endo sorted, lose a fair bit of weight, and preferably move out of mom's house again. Also, being (essentially) gay, and intending to be a solo mom will make things more difficult. However, I have officially found a SD, so it will be sooooo very tempting to just bump the date up. But, I know waiting is the right thing for both me, and any baby-to-be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->