Any military mommies out there?

TheGinja

Reaction score
My DH and I have been ttc our first child for 12 months now. My body is FINALLY starting to get in to some form of a constant cycle and we are hoping that this month will be the month it happens. However, we just found out that my husband has a good chance of being taken for a last minute deployment. I got out of the military when we originally started ttc so that our dual deployments would not have such a large affect on our family. We have been SO excited to start our family, but now im afraid that since we finally have a real shot at a BFP this month I will have to be here alone for the entire pregnancy if it happens. I know it would break his heart to have to watch everything through skype for 9 months and not being able to be around for our first child. Has anyone been through this before? I feel like we have been missing out for months, and since this has come up it would be our luck that we finally get our BFP. Im really trying to not let this stuff stress me out, and I guess im just looking for support or advice from those who have been through it.

Hi there, military mommy here :). Also a former military kid. I'm here for both advice and support. If you need to chat just message me :) Just know, you are definitely not alone in this. There are a lot of us who experience your situation too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->