Any mums out there having their 3rd baby? :)

Mocha_Baby XD

Freya & Aurora's Mummy =D
Reaction score
Hi ladies!:flower:

So here i am again! and so happy to be here:cloud9:

From my lmp i'm 4 weeks and 2 days, and i have my first doctors appointment this Saturday.

This is our third baby, and will be our last. We have two daughters, aged 2 & 4 already, and hubby has announced that he is ready for a boy :haha:.

We will be happy with either though, i just think about having another girl and not having to worry about clothes and stuff :haha: always a bonus!

Yes, me!

I have 2 girls already aged 9 and 5 but this is my first baby with my new partner. His first too so very exciting! I'm 4 weeks today and so excited but nervous too lol

3rd for me too! Found out we were expecting on my birthday yesterday. 4 weeks 1 day! We have a son Who's 10 and a daughter who's 6 months. For me I'd say it's our last but OH has his heart set on 4 so we shall see lol.

Yes, me!

I have 2 girls already aged 9 and 5 but this is my first baby with my new partner. His first too so very exciting! I'm 4 weeks today and so excited but nervous too lol

Congratulations! :hugs:

That is so sweet! a new experience for him :thumbup:
I'm so glad to find someone who is around the same gestation as me, it makes me feel less lonely :haha:

How are you feeling? my little ones have a cold, and have passed it on to me. So i'm feeling very snotty :haha: Not nauseous yet, but feeling pretty hungry already.

Are you hoping for a particular gender? or are you happy with either? :winkwink:

Yes me also. Going from the first day of my last period I am 4 weeks today. Anyway, I have two boys aged 6 and 3, although they will turn 7 and 4 in June (birthdays 6 days apart).

I fainted last week and something kept niggling at me to test so I did and BFP! I have been trying for almost 2 years so it was a lovely surprise. I thought it would never happen. I’m 33 and hubby is 36, we decided last week that it was time for me to go on the pill as we were grateful for our two boys, etc. I made an appointment for the Drs which was booked for 5pm on the Tuesday I got my BFP – talk about fate!

This will be my 3rs Earth baby, my boys r 5 and 3 plus my oh has a 12 year old boy so a girl would be a nice surprise lol more than happy to have another boy tho xx

3rd for me too! Found out we were expecting on my birthday yesterday. 4 weeks 1 day! We have a son Who's 10 and a daughter who's 6 months. For me I'd say it's our last but OH has his heart set on 4 so we shall see lol.
Happy belated birthday, and congratulations! what a lovely birthday present :flower: We said 4 too, until we had number 2 lol. Now it's lucky number 3:haha:

Yes me also. Going from the first day of my last period I am 4 weeks today. Anyway, I have two boys aged 6 and 3, although they will turn 7 and 4 in June (birthdays 6 days apart).
Congratulations! Are you planning on anymore babies in the future? :winkwink:

I fainted last week and something kept niggling at me to test so I did and BFP! I have been trying for almost 2 years so it was a lovely surprise. I thought it would never happen. I’m 33 and hubby is 36, we decided last week that it was time for me to go on the pill as we were grateful for our two boys, etc. I made an appointment for the Drs which was booked for 5pm on the Tuesday I got my BFP – talk about fate!
Congratulations! how lovely is that! It was fate :thumbup: definitely meant to be.

This will be my 3rs Earth baby, my boys r 5 and 3 plus my oh has a 12 year old boy so a girl would be a nice surprise lol more than happy to have another boy tho xx
Congratulations! Girls are a lot of fun, i'm just not looking forward to those teen years at all :haha: Fingers crossed that you get your pink bump this time around.

I think theres quite a few of us on baby #3 in here.

Weve got an almost 5 year old girl, and a 2.5 year old boy. Team yellow this time around. I cant wait to be surprised on their birthday! :)

Baby 3 for us too. Im 5 wks 1 day today. I have a 3 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. Dont have any preference.
Really did NOT want a boy on no 2. Dh was terrified if it was a boy i would resent it.
Never been more in love.
Zero symptoms so far. Took the dreaded digi earlier and got 2-3 wks ao nice progression from 1
-2 last week

Hi there :)

I have two boys, aged 6 and 8 from my previous relationship and my OH has a 7 year old boy from his previous relationship.
So, 3 boys between us.
And, although my OH is a spectacular daddy to all our boys, he is so very very ready for a daddy's girl.
We are secretly hoping for the team pink, but, of course, will be happy with either :)

Baby #3 as well, we have DS (9) and DD (5)

I have a girl and Boy already (20 month old girl and my son is 3 in July)
I found out on Sunday so don't think it has quite sunk in yet. Life will definately be busier but my son will have started morning nursery and my daughter will have started a few mornings of playgroup so I'm hoping it will all be fine

I don't mind what we have, although oh would secretly love a boy.

My nausea seems to come and go but the tiredness remains. I'll be so glad to get home tonight!!

I dont mind either way but having two boys it would be nice to have a girl

Me too. Staying team yellow, can't wait to welcome this lo, my youngest is 6 so it will be fun getting to grips with a new baby x

I don't mind wither way but I'm kind of hoping for a boy. Reason being that with my daughter being the middle child it might be nice for her to be the only girl? Iv actually got rid of everything g apart from girl clothes 6 months plus as I was sure I was done!

If I could pick Id probably go for a girl, purely as my daughter is so young and would be lovely for her to have a sister so close in age (will be 15 months) plus we could re use all the things we bought for her. Although my son is desperate for a brother.

Do you think you'll find out when the 20 week scan comes around? It would be nice not to find out as I did with the other two but I'm terrible at not knowing things

just found out on sunday we are expecting number 3 as well. I wasn't planning on having another for a few more years.daughter is 4 and my son is about to be 9 months. it was pretty much a big surpise since my other two took so long. not getting my hopes to high, I'm pretty crampy.

I'm currently expecting number 3, after 8 losses. We have an almost 4 year old and a 2 year old, both girls :)
This one will be a surprise, although my eldest is adamant that it's a girl. And the youngest thinks it's a turtle.... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->