Any mums out there having their 3rd baby? :)

We're expecting No 3 too! We have 2 boys, 3 and 6, and although we'd be very happy with a boy, I would quite like a girl!

3rd here too. We have two boys already so would be nice to have a girl although I wouldn't mind a boy at all!

Seems to be loads pregnant with number 3!

3rd for us. I have 2 boys, one will be 5 in april youngest 2 in april. Staying team yellow & not fussed on sex as long as it sleeps lol (nearly 2 year old does not lol)

Cautiously expecting my 3rd too! Have a girl who's almost 4 and a 18 month old boy!

Hi girls! Just got my BFP today that will hopefully become child #3 in nine months from now! Only 4 weeks pg so very very nervous as I've had 3 losses. We have a 5 year old and 2 year old! It's a long way off but anyone got any creative ideas for announcing their pregnancy? I feel like I need to up my game when it's my third time round - you know, to distract people from thinking I'm absolutely mental for having #3 haha x

I had thought of dressing the other 2 up as thing one and thing 2 and getting a thing 3 vest and holding it up to my tummy. A bit lame but funny. Also I don't plan in putting on fb etc until maybe 20 weeks this time

We're an ice hockey family, so we're going to announce with a tiny pair of skates <3

3rd here too. I've got a 13yr old boy from a previous relationship and a 2yr old girl with my OH, no more for us after this one!

I'm totally undecided if I want a boy or girl this time, although a close sister for my daughter would be nice. Having said that raising my boy was so much fun I'd love to do it again.

Currently 10+2. This pregnancy seems to be flying by. I wonder if that'll still be true once my awful acid reflux starts again!

Me too. Staying team yellow, can't wait to welcome this lo, my youngest is 6 so it will be fun getting to grips with a new baby x

My youngest is also 6 turning 7 in May! Going to be so strange lol. This will be my third, and my fiance's first biological child. Fun times :)

Hi I am expecting my third, I have two girls aged 5 and 20 months. Really hoping for a boy this time round :) but of course will be happy either way!

3rd here too

when this lo is born son will be 4 and daughter will be 3

Welcome to you both and congratulations :flower:

Im expecting my third too ... and my DH is expecting third too LOL sounds funny

I have a 15yr old boy, he has a 7yr old boy and our DD is 2yrs old

so all in all we will have 4 but this is my 3rd and final baby

I'm currently pregnant with #3 too. I have two boys who will be 6 & 4 when this baby is born. Kind of hoping for a girl this time round as we are really lacking in girls in the family & it would be nice to experience the opposite sex. But if it's a boy I will be just as happy. We will be staying :yellow: again so won't find out until birth, I really love that suprise.

Hiya, number three here too!

Will be 5 weeks tomorrow. And I have a 5 year old girl, and 3 year old boy.

:)

Count me in! Just got the positive test a couple days ago, so am only about 4 weeks right now. Have a doctor's appointment Wednesday to confirm (and because I had to be on progesterone suppliments the last two times, so just to see).

Already have two totally awesome boys - maybe this will be my girl. Maybe a third lad to round out the trio. ;) Either way, here's hoping for healthy!

since I have a girl and a boy already I bought a poster board and some paper. I'm going to put boy 1 on one side girl 1 on the other and in the middle of the board will say tie breaker with its ultrasound pic. with the due date under it. my kids will be sitting with a doll and a truck next to the board

I don't want to get my hopes up to high though, I'm cramping pretty bad along with back pain. no spotting or bleeding but ouch!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->