Any OCD Mums? or mums with axiety disorders?

That's the same for me laughoutloud.

It flares up whenever I am happy in life and then i worry about bad things messing everything up :wacko:

my ocd had been coming and going since the earliest i can remember at 5yrs old and off and on ever since then.

Meds seem to help me.

wow, you have had it tough hun. I had this in adult life and can see it must have affected your childhood? I really have aged since this. Honestly, I have grey hairs, lost my fashion sense because it was so much hard work and everything has to be almost planned. I used to be well known for my fashion sense and now I think people think I have become like this because I have become a mother - I admit I usually hide behind this too.:nope:

What treatments are you on?

Well now that im preg. Again im not on any meds.. but i normally take 200mg of luvox.

Ya ocd can be soooooooo debilitating ....no one understands unless they have it.

When i waz a kid i had. A huge fear of dying from diseases..i couldnt touch certain things.
my ocd changes into many diff. Worries....once im free from fear of diseases it changes into a new obsession
Like hand washing obsession, or obssession with prayer...

Def feel for all you ladies :hugs:

I just saw this thread. I also suffer from anxiety...it's been with me all my life but it doesn't always affect me for this worse. For me it's rooted in my childhood. I was born in the midst of air raids and bombing in Iran and though we left when I was a child still, it left its mark. I'm constantly scared of losing ppl I love. It's very hard to have that fear all friggin time!!!

It got worse when I had a baby as there was someone new I loved (and love more than anyone else). I started struggling with anxiety related insomnia and I still do to some extent. I've been on sleep meds due to this on and off though I'm trying to come off of them and manage with counselling.

mine has gotten so much worse since LO came too.....I feel like I need to keep her safe from germs and all other things, my OCD is especially bad

socitycourty: Love you avatar!!!!! That is my FAVORITEEEEEEE Show!

hubby has the theme song for his ringtone lol... "riding through this world...all alone...." :haha:

Anxiety and OCD are hard behave previously posted but too scared to reply lol, I recently come off medication due to ttc and not wanting to be on medication. Currently feeling ok although starting to stress about cleanliness etc is nice to know we we not alone. Only want the best for my boy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->